Look KG 361 2003 Road Bike

Seat post Diameter: 25.0mm
Colors: CSC

Submitted by Jeff Clifford

Date Reviewed: March 18, 2012

Strengths:    LIGHTENED IT UP! ALL DAY COMFY! AFFORDABLE!

Weaknesses:    NONE?

Bottom Line:
Comfortable ride. I put a FULL CARBON LOOK FORK, [which I already had], on it BOOM! Lightened it up? LOVE LOVE LOVE it? Carbon Keo's BAM! SWEET RIDE!

Submitted by gordon brown a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: April 29, 2008

Strengths:    hgfhgfjhjgfh

Weaknesses:    hgfhjghjhg

Bottom Line:
ghfhdfhgfh

Favorite Ride:   mountain ride

Purchased At:   biketech miami

Similar Products Used:   jfhjhgjhgfhgfhghj

Bike Setup:   litespeed orion centaurlitespeed orion centaurlitespeed oriolitespeed orion centaurn centauris is is is better better better

Submitted by bluemound51 a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: February 14, 2006

Strengths:    Bang for buck. Lively ride and road feel. Beautiful workmanship and all day comfort.

Weaknesses:    1 inch head set and 25.0 post limit your options but, the beautiful U.S.E Carbon Alien still comes in 25.0

Bottom Line:
At 19.8 lbs., it ain't state of the art. I rode some other popular carbon bikes and while they handled OK and damped out vibration, they just felt "creepy". I guess I could have gotten used to them but, people who have ridden my Look love the road feel, even riders who spent $1,500.00 or more for those other steeds. I think it's because it feels more like a high end steel frame. This bike is only 2.85 lbs lighter than my old steel Bianchi yet I average 1.4 mph faster on it, all day. It climbs well (Protons help) and reacts quickly to pedal input. The best two traits of the 361 are seamless neutral handling and all day comfort. If your looking at a carbon fiber frame, there are still a few 361's floating around and can be had for under $650.00 If not, try the 451 or the 461. If you've got the bucks, you can build up a sub-14 pound 585 using off-the-shelf components.

Favorite Ride:   R.A.I.N.

Purchased At:   Jenson USA

Similar Products Used:   None, really

Bike Setup:   Chorus/Centaur mix with Proton wheels.

Submitted by MDD a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: February 14, 2004

Strengths:    Light, responsive, comfortable. Excellent value for well-crafted carbon bike.

Weaknesses:    White "Look" and "KG361" decals are a bit ugly. Not quite as light as some carbon frames.

Bottom Line:
Great bike. The more I ride it the more I enjoy it. Smooth and efficient when cruising at speed, responsive and light when I push it up a hill, and poised and stable when I go through a sharp corner.

The comfort of the bike impresses me more and more. I chose this bike because I expected the carbon to be comfortable and because the Look's shallow seat angle helps me get a good fit (the upper part of my leg is long compared to the lower part.) When I first started riding it, I immediately noticed how much less fatigued I was at the end of a long ride; I credit the carbon for this. I didn't really notice the better fit at first, but now that I'm used to it, getting back on my old bike makes me instantly realize how much better the new fit is.

Favorite Ride:   dam ride