Planet Bike Superflash Turbo Lights

• Store Price

Unique, eye-catching flash pattern with ultra compact vertical design is weatherproof, lightweight and durable. “SuperFlash” mode is highly visible, even in daylight

Submitted by JerseyGeoff

Date Reviewed: December 16, 2012

Strengths:    I've used one 2 years now-since they first came out. It's bright and comes with 2 brackets so you can mount it on the seatpost or the seatstay--good if you have a rack or big saddle bag or not much seat tube extension. Seems to run forever.

Weaknesses:    Kind of cheesy mount that flops down on rough road- would like a more secure rubber band style than rigid plastic but, mostly it works.
Today just coming out there are brighter taillights from Knog at higher cost- this is still a very good deal-especially at REI(with rebate)

Bottom Line:
I want the first thing that goes thru a motorists mind to be "If I hit that rider..I'll lose in court" very bright lights seem to work and ward off the evil motorist demons

Submitted by Rob

Date Reviewed: December 1, 2012

Strengths:    Super bright (and I mean BRIGHT)! You can see this thing from a long distance away because it's so darn bright. The light is very easy to mount in any position and can be placed on your bike or the back of your helmet. I also like it because it takes 2 AAA batteries and seems to last forever.

Weaknesses:    Tough to take apart.

Bottom Line:
I love this light! I have one on my bike's seat bag and one on the rear of my helmet. The Turbo has to be the brightest and most obnoxious light I've found. There are two modes of operation (flash and constant on) which adds to it's usefulness. With the Turbo attached to your bike, you'll always have peace of mind that cars see you.