Oakley Racing Jacket Eyewear

• Store Price

The Racing Jacket is the reincarnation of the classic Jawbone, with a few added perks. These shades crave chaos, and the ear pieces feature a small hole for removable retainer strap. Just in case you want to customize your color combinations, the Oakley "O" icons are now interchangeable, with the help of a paperclip. Count on the carry-over of Switchlock technology, which uses a quick-release lower jaw that opens for fast, easy lens replacement, then closes to lock the lens securely in place.

Submitted by James a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: November 1, 2013

Strengths:    multiple lenses, comes with case, fits over helmet straps, minimal fogging, fit in my helmet, custom color schemes, durability is good so far

Weaknesses:    price?

Bottom Line:
I finally ponied up and bought a real pair of sunglasses for riding, and I am glad I did. With the right lenses, you can use these in all conditions. I also purchased a clear set of lenses for night and morning rides, so I cycle through 3 variations (clear, low-light, and bright sun). They come with a very sturdy case and bag, clean up easily after a race, and are durable so far. They fit upside down in my helmet vents perfectly, which always is a plus. They never fog at speed, and are only an issue on a very hot day at a stop light - which happens to all sunglasses I have used. Tons of color options too - mine match my team kit.

Deals on Oakley Racing Jacket

I lost my sunglasses on a ride last weekend and need to pick up a new pair. I am looking for the Oakley Racing Jacket glasses, looking first for a great price and colour comes second. I looked around a bit and Ribble had great deals but they are all sold out. Anyone know of any other deals else ... Read More »