Serfas Aileron Eyewear

The Serfas Aileron is a great choice if you don't have big budget or if you do and want to save on sunglasses. Like all serfas models it has an incredible price, that I found hard to believe when I saw it. This model is not the best of Serfas or the eyewear industry but it is pretty good. It has nothing to envy from any Giro, Oakley or Rudy Project model and the price could be as much as 100 bucks cheaper. For the same thing. This pair is great for training, I wouldn't recommend it as my top choice for racing. But for training it can simply do the task perfectly. Also let's not forget it comes with interchangeable lenses, which is awesome cause they come with no extra price. I happen to own this product so I'm talking with that knowledge and the fact that I'm experienced in the sport of triathlon therefore I know what's comfortable and what is not on the bike. I recommend this product for its price and effectiveness for training. If I had to rate it out of 10 for any use whether is training, racing (triathlon, run or cycling) or just for casual wear I would say it's an 8.5/10

No Reviews Found.