Smith Forum Eyewear

0/5 (0 Reviews)
MSRP : $119.99

Product Description

Fresh style with familiar fit and features. This

No Reviews Found.

What Forum Should I Post Asking for Members' Recommendations of Best Seat & Tubes to?

[COLOR=#800000][B]As I post in my introduction thread/post that “I need a new Bicycle Seat, too much discomfort to wait and longer. I am going to buy the thickest possible inter-tube I can get into the front wheel- have a flat right now.” my question is what forum should I post a post or thread aski ... Read More »

Any mortgage lenders on the forum today?

Buying a home, and have a couple of quick questions. (offline is okay), if you prefer. Thx~Read More »

Forum becoming less tolerant.

I have been around the forum for about 10 years. Seems to me its becoming less tolerant and more impatient than it used to. Its a shame. There are often replies to questions like: Do a search... Your grammar... complaints about the question is not detailed enough. Threads where its discussed what ... Read More »

returning banned user doping forum edition

98.203.66.118 : c-98-203-66-118.hsd1.fl.comcast.net Post IP Addresses Chris-X 98.203.66.118 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User] Easydoesit 98.203.66.118 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User] Enjoyment 98.203.66 ... Read More »

Request - Keep Hot Deals forum for Hot Deals, not asking about one-offs

Hey guys, not trying to get on anybody's case here, but can we keep this forum for HOT DEALS, that is, deals that we think other people might be interested in buying themselves? Only reason for posting this is that we seem to have some people asking if a specific deal (like Craigslist offers) are ... Read More »

Read More »

Contest

Videos

RoadbikeReview on Facebook