DeFeet Duraglove Gloves

• Store Price

Defeet Duraglove Wool gloves were designed for all- season protection. Wear these in the frigid winter for cold relief or in the Spring or Fall for a little extra warmth. Multi- season, multi- use application for road or mountain ...

Submitted by freemasoncyclist a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: March 26, 2008

Strengths:    Economical, lightweight, warm but not so warm my hands sweat, keeps the wind & cool temps. off of my hands. What I really like about them is the moisture wicking material keeps my hands from sweating & the nylon material blocks the cool wind & temps.

Weaknesses:    The only weakness it probably has is it can only be used in temps. no lower then probably 45 degrees. Another "weakness" was actually one on the part of my bike shop only having black in stock & not other colors. Though I'm sure I could have ordered a pair in one of the other colors.

Bottom Line:
I have been looking for a long fingered glove that will keep my hands warm & keep the wind off, but so warm my hands sweat, for an economical price. I do not do very much riding in the cool weather, but enough to need an economical glove. I also needed one that is not so thick I can not keep good control of my bike & use the brakes & shifters.

Purchased At:   Albrecht Cycle

Similar Products Used:   Whitewater Outdoors Neoprene gloves. These gloves did a great job of keeping my hands warm & keeping the wind off. But my hands would sweat, to the point there was sweat pouring out of the gloves when I took them off & I had to turn them inside out to dry them.

Bike Setup:   I ride a Short Wheel Base Vision R40 Recumbent with Over Seat Steering.