Assos Uni Jerseys

Built from Assos Micro-Cell fabric for extreme lightness and breathability. Raglan Spandex sleeves and super-fine mesh in the armpits let the Uni feel phenomenal no matter the temperature or what hand position you're using on the bars. Full zip, three back pockets with one zippered pocket.

Submitted by jaybirdy a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: September 11, 2009

Strengths:    material and construction

Weaknesses:    they wear out and you will have to buy a new one

Bottom Line:
I thought all jerseys were the same. I knew Assos bib-shorts had a superior chamiosand fit perfect, but I always thought a jersey was a jersey until I got this one. Its the best I've ever had by a long shot. You won't be disappointed.

Favorite Ride:   Hot

Purchased At:   bike shop

Similar Products Used:   most others

Bike Setup:   road

Submitted by vsimmons a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: April 5, 2008

Strengths:    Quality, comfort, looks

Bottom Line:
The best jersey for rides 65-80 degrees. Awesome fit, great jersey. Real expensive new, but deals are out there!

Purchased At:   ebay

Submitted by English Guy a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: June 4, 2005

Strengths:    looks good=)
cool in the sun
pocket with a zip (for mobile phones and money

Weaknesses:    the price tag...if funds are limited get a great pair of shorts

Bottom Line:
This was my first proper cycling top and so far it has been brilliant, like all of assos’s stuff it comes with a super high price tag, however, like most teenagers my parents are both a taxi and a bank. This means I can enjoy top quality stuff for free, (I’m not looking forward to having to work!). But I digress, the jersey itself is top quality it’s nice and cool in the sun and with the addition of a good base layer it is perfect for spring rides. However, many manufacturers do similar products for less and therefore you should only buy it if you are totally label conscious or (like me) you get free money.

Favorite Ride:   Anything that gets me out of the house