Home | Reviews | Jerseys | Capo

Capo Drago Jerseys

Capo Drago SS Jersey: Flash ATS? coldblack? and Warp Stretch micro fiber lateral stretch panels tailored for maximum comfort, performance and protection...

Submitted by Blackbeerthepirate

Date Reviewed: December 5, 2013

Strengths:    ATS fabrics, quality construction, crazy graphics NOT.

Weaknesses:    These things cost a bunch but they are worth a bunch.

Bottom Line:
Never was much of a believer in high price jerseys. I didn't mind spending the money on good bibs were you can feel the return on your money every ride. A jersey just covers you a little and has some pockets in the back. This jersey changed my mind.
I have tried a few jerseys built to deal with heat and the Drago is by far the best. That Coldblack stuff works. No heat build up with a black jersey. No sunburn either like I got with a Mavic jersey. The sleeves are a little longer than most and have enough stretch to accommodate normal sized arms unlike my Castellis that tore at the sleeve seam when I picked my bike up. (I guess I need a lighter bike). The pockets don't sag, the zippers are the best I've ever used. Construction is on a level, if not better, than my Assos stuff. The materials are lightyears ahead of anything I have ever used. Someone who actually rides a bike must be involved in the design of these things. I probably have 30 or 40 washings on this jersey with no problems or dropoff in cooling. I have a couple of the Nico jerseys that are the entry level in the ATS line in white. They have many more rides on them and are still flawless. Not sure if they even make the Nico anymore.
Are they worth the money? I believe they are.