Hincapie Sportswear Potenza Jerseys

A Hincapie Quadretto fabric main body is supplemented by hi-tech, moisture-wicking panels to strategically pull moisture away from the body in key cooling zones. The exclusive Hincapie Gel-Grip waist keeps the jersey in place and prevents it from riding up in the back for superior comfort. A full-length color-matched zipper, comfortable cover-stitching throughout and three roomy back pockets make the short sleeve Potenza jersey the ideal choice for riders looking for superior versatility and distinctive style.

Submitted by scooter0007 a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: September 9, 2006

Strengths:    Style, fit, features. Looks as good now as it did when I get it over a year ago.

Weaknesses:    none

Bottom Line:
I have had a hard time finding jerseys that fit me. They are either too long, too full of a cut or the shoulders are too narrow.
Thought that I would try Hincapie because I loved the colors and I really like everything about the jerseys (I own 3 now).
Nice fit, good shoulder width, just the right length, full length zipper, easy to reach pockets and a fabric that wicks well and is so comfortable.

Favorite Ride:   any

Purchased At:   Ebay

Similar Products Used:   Pearl, Pearl, Pearl!

Bike Setup:   Trek Team time trial and Giant TCR 0.