Home | Reviews | Shorts | Sugoi

Sugoi RSE Bib Shorts

The Sugoi RSE Bib Cycling Short provides maximum performance without cutting out comfort. By eliminating the inseam, chamois bulk is reduced along side with an increase in aerodynamics. Additionally, this bib features bonded seam construction for a low pr

Submitted by Chainstay a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: March 6, 2016

Strengths:    Very comfortable, good compression, nice leg length ie. not too short, decent leg grippers. Great support from Sugoi

Weaknesses:    These are fall apart junk. I have four pair. The first pair wore through very quickly where the shorts contact the saddle on the upper leg. I complained to the retailer and got a second pair at cost. The second pair wore the same way and then the bonded seam along the top came detached. I then complained to Sugoi and they were good enough to give me two new pair. After moderate use now all the bonded top seams have opened on all four pair. My wife stitched them. Today one of the inner bonded seams popped open.

Bottom Line:
These shorts wear quickly and the seams don't hold

Purchased At:   Wiggle

Similar Products Used:   Castelli, PI and several others

Submitted by Garry Segerman a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: November 29, 2012

Strengths:    Best bibs I've ever worn and comfortable

Weaknesses:    none

Bottom Line:
Best bibs I've ever worn. Very comfortable on centuries, short rides, training, the whole enchilada. I own 4 pair of these & just got another. I train about 5000 miles a year & these are just plain great.

Favorite Ride:   Picture Rocks