Endura Thermolite Tight without Pad Wo Tights/Pants

Whether we like it or not, at some point the weather will turn for the worst. When it does slip on a pair of the Endura Thermolite Tight and feel instant satisfaction against the cold. Constructed using Teflon HT treated Thermolite material, the Thermolite Tight wraps your legs like a warm second-skin. Ergonomically cut & water-resistant, the Thermolite Tight may not make you fasterbut then again warm legs are are more efficient, so we could be mistaken.

Submitted by MJCBH a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: December 30, 2011

Strengths:    Warmth
Durability
Much less restrictive than other windstopper tights
Breathable
Cost

Weaknesses:    none

Bottom Line:
These are great tights. I've had mine for over 7 years and they are still going strong. I recently purchased my second pair. I use them not only for cycling but for running and cross-country skiing. They have a fleece lining, extra layer around the knees, and a teflon treatment that keeps light wind/water out. I use these at temps to about 20 degrees (with a pair of shorts/knickers underneath. I found these to be superior to other high-end tights such as Assos, GORE, and Amfibs from Pearl Izumi. For me, they are warmer and not as restrictive as I found the other tights with "windstopper" material to be. I felt like the windstopper material was too binding on my knees and the extra knee material on the Endura's provided me the warmth without being restrictive . Plus, they are much cheaper!