* Full, carbon wrapped aluminum construction
* Molded, under bar routing for STI/Ergopower levers
* Aero, wing-shaped top profile for improved ergonomics
* Anatomic bend for on-the-drops comfort and control
* Gloss carbon weave with white graphics
* 285g @ 42cm: drop/reach are measured center-to-center, width is measured outside-to-outside
40% of my ride is a southward direction and the winter season seems no matter the time, it is constantly in my face. Combined with road glare it is becoming visually irritating. Polarized glasses don't help much and I was thinking one of the MTB helmets with visor might alleviate some of the discom ... Read More »
Well, I've been really trying hard to play with my camera a little more. Since others have been posting stuff I thought I'd at least get some images up. I've been trying to create a theme of staying within about 2 hours of my house in all directions. This means 95% desert and 5% Sierra Nevada. I ... Read More »
We just moved into our new house and everything is great except for one thing... there is a wicked glare on my TV in the living room!
There are a bunch of windows 180* from where the TV is located. Everything short of plywood still leaves a glare. The tv is an old rear projection.
Would I st ... Read More »