Dimension ARC Handlebars

The Dimension Arc Bar is a comfortable cruiser bar with a 27 Degree Bend and 56cm width. Width: 56cm Bar Rise: 0 mm Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4 mm Material: Aluminum Bend: 27 deg...

Submitted by WmLowe a Commuter

Date Reviewed: March 18, 2017

Strengths:    As I age, I need a more upright position on my everyday hybrid, a Sirrus Sport. This bar does the job, at a good price. They look reasonably good on the bike as well. My commuting/errand-running/general riding comfort level has risen a few notches, without making me look more like the old guy on a bike than I already do.

Weaknesses:    Not for any sort of aggressive or off-road riding, beyond gravel trails. Steep climbs would be tough with the bars as well; the bars offer limited hand and body position options.

Bottom Line:
A solid, affordable and reasonably attractive bar for general riding, by which I mean commuting, around-town, and recreational biking

Similar Products Used:   Various flat bars, with 6 degree or less sweep, 0 rise.

Bike Setup:   Essentially stock, with different saddle, grips, and pedals, rack and panniers.