Selle San Marco Arami NightTrain Saddles

• Weight (grams): 245
  • Width: 140

Submitted by ArturN a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: July 1, 2004

Strengths:    Quality construction, look, and excellent confort on a firm saddle. Very well designed anatomical shape.

Bottom Line:
I used this saddle for more than 3 years and its a must on long rides, allthough it is a firm saddle but well padded. Very well shaped, I found almost immediately my riding position, it supports very well my sitbones and never got any numbness whatsoever. Its construction is topnotch being that after these years the perforated leather, embroydering and stitches are almost like new. It supports very well rough treatment and is the only saddle I can ride for more than 4 or 5 hours without any complaint in terms of confort.

I came from Flite saddles which were my favorites for long long years, I 've tried also the SLR which is a surprisingly confortable saddle but passing the 3 hour ride is a problem on a SLR. After a perineal problem I've got, - which I am not certain if was due to cycling - never was able to sit on anyother saddle for rides with more than 4 hours than the Arami.

All in all a superb saddle.

The Nighttrain version is also very nice in its all black configuration and titanium rails.

Weight is the accurate 245 grs.

Favorite Ride:   Medium to long distances anywhere