Specialized Milano Saddle Saddles

3.67/5 (3 Reviews)

The Milano is a more affordable version of our premium comfort saddle. This comfort saddle looks at home on any bike while providing you with the full benefits of our Body Geometry design.

Submitted by Mgholson a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: July 2, 2007

Strengths:    Great for noobs, or the big of arse.
Good price.

Weaknesses:    To wide, to much padding.

Bottom Line:
Bought this seat when my BG2 got flat and felt kinda wore out. I find it to be very comfy and it would be great for someone who doesn't want to wear bike shorts. The padding is very thick and the seat is very wide. Just like any other overly padded, too wide saddle, the comfort goes away after some miles. To much material caused excess rubbing and chaffed skin. The more upright your position the more comfortable this seat will be. It also has a highly padded wide nose, which I think I set on most of the time.

Favorite Ride:   yours

Purchased At:   CHOAKS

Similar Products Used:   Lots of saddles

Submitted by Boz111 a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: August 23, 2006

Strengths:    Comfort, price. Good dealer.

Weaknesses:    Heavy

Bottom Line:
Put this on my vintage Motobecane training bike, after a couple 40 mile rides, I find this very comfortable, no pressure points and grippy enough as to not slide around. Nice to just be able to concentrate on turning the cranks instead of have to shift around to stay comfortable. Good support for us cylesdales.

Favorite Ride:   North Shore Drive

Purchased At:   Ski Hut

Similar Products Used:   Many, including BG Sport on my MTB, Selle Italia on my road racing rig and campground Batavus

Bike Setup:   1984 Motobecane Mirage Sport, stock 12 speed, all original w/ new Conti Ultra Sport tires and the Specialized saddle.

Submitted by goalieman a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: December 8, 2003

Strengths:    All of the abouve.

Weaknesses:    Its not the lightest saddle I've ever
seen.

Bottom Line:
A very comfortable saddle. I found myself on longer and longer rides. The
TREK CRZ saddle was a real butt- buster
(stock) I wanted a resonable saddle, that
was comfortable and looked good on my bike. The Milano is doctor approuved,italian made and at $39-$42 I think a great value.

Favorite Ride:   W. Orange Trail

Purchased At:   Orange Cycle

Similar Products Used:   TREK CRZ (stock), Beach Cruiser saddles.

Bike Setup:   '04 Trek 2100 performance.