Specialized Sitero Saddles

Designed with Body Geometry specialists, doctors and engineers, this saddle is the best-fitting saddle for the aerodynamic position. Best-in-class fit, zonal design and integrated storage make this the ultimate Triathlon and TT saddle in the world.

Submitted by jason

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2014

Strengths:    i like the clip on the back that lets you put the transition hanger and/or water bottle cage. Pro model came with carbon rails

Weaknesses:    Worst seat I have ever sat on. Aero bars, drops, hoods: not comfortable in any position. Felt like sitting on 2 metal bars. Rode for 1 hour and had to go back to my house and put on my old Fizik saddle. Heavier than i would have thought for such a small saddle. I was kinda shocked when i saw a sticker that said that it was recommended this saddle be "replaced every 3 years"

Bottom Line:
I would definitely not purchase this seat or recommend purchasing it.

Submitted by Susan Henning a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: June 19, 2014

Strengths:    You can shift a bit to find your comfort spot. Comfortable in aero position, for a lot of miles!

Weaknesses:    The price, not sure I would of paid that much, glad it came with my bike! After riding on it, I wouldn't be so freaked out about the price.

Bottom Line:
You can shift a bit to find your perfect comfort spot. This was the seat that came on my SHIV tri bike. I have never been happy with any seat over 40 miles. Did a century on my SHIV with this seat and was pleasantly surprised, no complaints from me! After riding with this seat on my tri bike, I hate the seat on my road bike. In search of a seat that's as comfy for long distance on my road bike as the sitero is for long distances in the aero position.

Favorite Ride:   Big Thompson Canyon, Colorado