Lynskey Performance Designs Titanium Seatposts

The Lynskey titanium seatpost is the picture of simplicity – both in form and function.

Beautifully crafted from aerospace grade 3Al/2.5V titanium to exacting tolerances and anchored by Enve’s slim single bolt clamp that not only provides nearly infinite angle and extended fore and aft adjustments, it also puts your saddle on “lock down” so you can set it and forget it.

This new pillar of pedaling pleasure comes with a Bright Brushed finish in 300mm & 400mm lengths. Includes clamp hardware for 7mm round saddle rails and 7x10mm oversized carbon rails.

Enve Clamp Bolt Torque: 8-12 Nm (71-106 in-lbs, 5.9-8.8 ft-lbs)

Submitted by Wontaek Choe

Date Reviewed: October 6, 2013

Strengths:    Light
Comfortable
Indestructible
Pretty simple setup

Weaknesses:    Cost, although comparable to most carbon seatposts

Bottom Line:
This one does everything right.
In particular, I found a notable increase in comfort over my prior Thomson Masterpiece.
And of course it matches my R340 perfectly.

Submitted by Erik

Date Reviewed: October 5, 2013

Strengths:    This ENVE clamp is as easy as it get's to adjust and get set up, Ti makes for a very compliant ride.

Weaknesses:    None.

Bottom Line:
I've had the Lynskey Setback Ti post w/ Enve clamp for several months and have fallen in love with how compliant of a ride results from the use of this post. I've ridden several aluminum and carbon fiber posts, and although I didn't know there was any "issue" with them there clearly was, those posts are stiff and unforgiving. If you ride on rough roads or trails, this is the post for you.