Gary Fisher Tiburon Hybrid Bike

Frame Material: Unspecified
Frame Angles: Unspecified
Sizes: 15", 17.5", 20", 22.5", womens 17.5", womens 20"
Colors: Pearl White/Silver
Pedals: platform, resin
Tires: 700 x 35c Bontrager Invert II

Submitted by bigmark a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: December 20, 2005

Strengths:    Flawless operation, great shifting, what else can I say.

Weaknesses:    None as of yet.

Bottom Line:
I am writing this as a follow up to my last review. It is the end of the season here, and I have 1102 miles on the bike. It preformed flawless! I can not say enough about the bike, or the people at Cycle Sales in Boardman, Ohio. I added a lot of extras to the bike, to make my riding better. I am replacing the Nashbar Rodeo pedals with something that will work for me, and I am going to put new tires on it (300 lbs will ware out anything in a hurry), but that is all I plan on doing to the bike except for maintenance. I am very confident every time I get on the bike.

Similar Products Used:   Trek 3700

Bike Setup:   Trek 21 speeds with quick shifters, Bontrager tires and seat. Led lights front and back, Schwinn emergency pump, Handlebar bag from Dick’s, 3 24oz Polar bottles with 2 frames, Trek cyclometer, Handlebar T mounted on the neck with the front light and the reflector mounted under the handlebar bag for better visibility, a spare tube, tire patch kit, first aid kit, multi tool, and various wrenches in an under the seat bag. I mentioned the Rodeo pedals, but they are going to be replaced before I ride again.

Submitted by twharpe a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: August 29, 2005

Strengths:    Comfortable. Versatile. Does great even or dirt or gravel roads.

Weaknesses:    A little heavy. Does not do well at tight maneuvering.

Bottom Line:
I was mainly looking for a bike to run errands around town (save gas). This bike is perfect for that. It does great on the rough city streets. It is comfortable and fun to ride.

Favorite Ride:   Gary Fisher Tiburon S

Purchased At:   Fayetteville Bicycle

Similar Products Used:   1998 Diamondback Outlook DX

Bike Setup:   Stock

Submitted by bigmark a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: July 26, 2005

Strengths:    Shifts positive, handles well, feels good on the road. I can’t say enough about this bike, or Boardman Cycle Sales.

Bottom Line:
What a great bike! I looked at a bunch of bikes before I found this one. It is a 21 speed, with a great low climbing gear. I am mostly a recreational rider, so go fast, go far is not a big deal with me. I have over 450 miles on it now, with the longest sustained ride of 40 miles. Works like a dream. No problems what so ever.

Favorite Ride:   Gary Fisher Tiburon S