Designed for speed - wind tunnel developed tube profiles combined with excellent power transfer and lightweight equals a versatile class leading race bike whether your riding passion is Tri, TT, Road Race or Sportive.
- New AiR Aerodynamic Racing frame, fork and seatpost
- Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- Wind tunnel developed tube profiles
- Down tube, seat tube and seatpost shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Forks and seat stays have flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheel. This is further enhanced when using deep section wheels
- Mould design incorporates one piece BB30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays with steep taper at dropout for maximized power transfer and strength
- Full internal cable routing for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Stable, predictable geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
I am reluctantly selling my Eddy Merckx AX titanium frame with an Reynolds Ouzo Pro carbon fork. Frame is built with Merckx Century Geometry with 57 cm seat tube (c-c), 56.8 cm top tube, 15 cm head tube, 72.6 seat tube angle. Fork has 43 mm rake and aluminum steer tube about 26 cm long.
Price is ... Read More »
They skimped out on a few things (wheels look heavy, front derailleur is ultegra, brakes are tektro, alloy seatpost, cassette is tiagra), but it still looks like a good deal.
Rep is always appreciated if yo ... Read More »
Need some help in removing the bottom bracket on my Cervelo P3. I have been able to get one of the crank arms off using a crank puller but have not been able to get the drive side crank and ring assembly off. Is it because I need to get the FSA bearing cup ring (sorry not sure what the terminology ... Read More »