Designed for speed - wind tunnel developed tube profiles combined with excellent power transfer and lightweight equals a versatile class leading race bike whether your riding passion is Tri, TT, Road Race or Sportive.
- New AiR Aerodynamic Racing frame, fork and seatpost
- Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- Wind tunnel developed tube profiles
- Down tube, seat tube and seatpost shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Forks and seat stays have flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheel. This is further enhanced when using deep section wheels
- Mould design incorporates one piece BB30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays with steep taper at dropout for maximized power transfer and strength
- Full internal cable routing for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Stable, predictable geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
Turn it up to 11 with a carbon road bike and Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra 6800 groupset
Full carbon frame and forks
Full Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset
Semi-aero FSA Team 30 wheelset
Planet X finishing kit
Here at Planet X, we're very proud of the quality that we can ensure by control ... Read More »
The Bottom Bracket is Truvativ ISIS. The cups says no spacers.
The chain is Shimamo 9 speed Ultregra 6500. Dura Ace 7700 shifters with
Shimano LX Top Pull Front Derailleur.
On down shifts from the big ring the chain does not drop all the way to the small ring. So the cranks spin for a moment ti ... Read More »
Do you think this PRO Vibe carbon bar is cracked? I thought so but another user messages me that may not be the case. Now I am ver confused. Could it be that the cosmetic finish layer is that jagged, rough? All of my Ritchey WCS carbon components are as smooth as glass.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]299649[/A ... Read More »