Olympic and World Championship winning pedigree - the same frame design that won gold in Beijing and World Championship Road and Triathlon titles combined with a performance focused spec for unrivaled carbon performance, creating a benchmark at this level.
- Olympic and World championship winning frame and fork design
- Full carbon fibre monocoque construction
- Aerodynamic down tube profile
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer
- Internal rear brake cable routing and enhanced gear cable routing through headtube
- Curved wishbone seatstays for enhanced comfort
- Updated for 2011 to include BB30 bottom bracket for reduced weight and increased stiffness
- Full Carbon fork with tapered steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
I know the obvious answer to determining fit is to ride the bike. Not able to do that...
Now we have that out of the way, I'm looking at a size 56 Stevens Team Carbon cross bike. The geometry charts looks like it'd work, but I'm a little unsure. I'm 5'10", 33" inseam, very long arms. I currently ... Read More »
I'm thinking of upgrading from the stock saddle that came with my 2011 Fuji Newest 1.0 I got in early July. Anybody using this WTB saddle ?
[url=http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1125882_-1___400943#ReviewHeader]WTB Vigo Team Carbon Saddle - Bike Parts & Components[/url]
... Read More »
Competitive Cyclist told me this frame was specifically made by Pinarello for them.
Their FP Team frame is usually a 24 ton carbon instead of 30. I guess here is a chance to get a Quattro frame with Team components to save up a bit as frame is the main part of a road bike, not components...
[url ... Read More »
Need some help in removing the bottom bracket on my Cervelo P3. I have been able to get one of the crank arms off using a crank puller but have not been able to get the drive side crank and ring assembly off. Is it because I need to get the FSA bearing cup ring (sorry not sure what the terminology ... Read More »
Just bought a Specialized Romin Pro saddle and love it. I wanted to install it on my 3T Doric Team seatpost (with newer style upper clamp that resembles rollers). However the instructions that came with the saddle warn not use it with split seatpost clamps separated by more than 40 mm center to cen ... Read More »