Diamondback Podium ETAPE Road Bike
|MSRP : $2500.00|
Store PriceBuy Now
Diamondback Podium ETAPE Road Bike Carbon 2014
The Diamondback Podium Vitesse is a state of the art carbon competition road racing machine. Featuring aggressive carbon shaping and internal cable housing design, there were no expenses spared with this frame. It clocks in at a mere 950 grams thanks to the newly designed tapered Continuous Fiber Technology full carbon fork with integrated carbon crown race. The frame is outfitted with Shimano RS-21 clinchers and a Shimano 10 speed drivetrain.
Diamondback looked at the handling, feel, weight, and geometry of each frame and each size so they could make sure every product has the signature Diamondback feel. Then Diamondback does conceptual sketches, 3D Modeling, and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) before they even make the first steel mold. They set clear and concise goals to make the Podium a world-class frame and they strive to make an already incredible product???better. Diamondback feels that only after going through all these long, tedious processes that this is the only way to create a high performance racing bicycle worthy of the Podium badge.
- Continuous Fiber ??? Diamondback???s Continuous Fiber Technology uses full-length carbon strands to manufacture the fork that extend from the top of the steer tube to the bottom of the drop outs. Using that same AMMP technology employed in the Podium frame, they???ve created one of the stiffest forks available. With a lower integrated crown race that???s completely carbon, they???ve eliminated the need for a separate aluminum race. This makes the overall system lighter, stronger and more responsive.
- Tapered Head Tube ??? 1.5 Tapered head tube provides front end torsional stiffness for precise steering and control.
- Compliant Stays ??? Seat tube and seat stays are designed to work together to produce an optimally compliant ride.
- Pressfit 30 ???An oversized BB shell coupled with a larger down tube and chain stays provides increased rigidity for out-of-the saddle-sprinting, maximum acceleration, and optimal efficiency.
- Closed Circuit Cabling ??? Closed Circuit Cable routing provides a clean, uncluttered, and sleek finish to the frame.
- Replaceable Front Derailleur Hanger ??? lightweight and easy to mount in the correct position??? every time.
No Reviews Found.