Felt F95 Team Road Bike

• Sora clamp-on front derailleur
  • FSA Tempo compact 3-piece aluminum

Submitted by epic1400cs a Commuter

Date Reviewed: November 5, 2011

Strengths:    Cost performance.
Strong custom butted 7005 Aluminum frame.
Light and comfortable carbon fork.
Amazing graphics and aero rims(well, if you like it. I love it a lot).

Weaknesses:    Saddle is the weakest point. I have bought Selle Italia XO and sorted.
It is a bit heavy compare to other rivals but the amazing graphics and the great ride made me forget about it.
Welding beads on the frame are not very beautiful but not very visible either.

Bottom Line:
After 25 years of gap I came back to road bike hobby because I wanted to enjoy fast pace ride to/from work 15 miles a day. I looked at Trek, Merida, Specialized before I decided to pick up F95. It is a bit of 'screamer' with the graphics but that is what I like about it.

It is very well built bike. Compare to my old 531 steel bike, the acceleration is very good, I can feel that bike is moving forward as I pedal with little loss. The frame seems to be very rigid and confident at the mid-high speed corner. May be my leg is not strong enough but so far I don't feel that I have managed to push the bike to its limit yet - I can feel very safe and stable on it.

Normally I become board with a new bike after a couple of years but F95 teaches me that there is always next level of speed range I can push myself to reach. Even if I buy new bike, I will keep it for long time. It is a great beautiful bike for the money.

Favorite Ride:   criterium (or you can call it city traffic!)

Purchased At:   Sigma Sports

Similar Products Used:   Ganwell Road Bike (Tange No.2 + Shimano 600 Group Set + Tubuler Tires)
Custom Road Bike (Reynolds 531 + Shimano RX 100 Group Set + Clincher)
Specialized Globe

Bike Setup:   Mostly stock except Shimano SPD M520 Pedals, Selle Italia XO saddle, shorter reach handle bar stem (Felt 100mm) and Shimano Dura Ace 8spd cassette 11-21.

Submitted by thebikingcello a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: July 11, 2011

Strengths:    affordable

Weaknesses:    pretty much nothing, Felt makes an amazing product

Bottom Line:
I love this bike. It gives you so much bang for your buck and this is because of the Micro Shift shifters that are amazing, so much better then sora shifters because you can shift from the drops with ease.

the shifters are the most expensive part of any groupo, and these are on par in performance with tiagra shifters but much more affordable making the MSRP going down.

The frame is nice and stiff, I am a big guy at about 190 to 200 pounds and 6'3". The 61cm(largest) is a good weight at 22.3 pounds.

the geo is low and racey, so I fitted a 110 stem on instead of the 120 that came stock.

Favorite Ride:   longer the better

Purchased At:   Bicycle Heaven Genev

Similar Products Used:   Where do I start...

Bike Setup:   I have Look Keo Classics and a 110 stem on it, other wise its all stock. I will be getting a 39/52 tiagra crankset put on because I spin this bike out with the compact on it... other wise, stock

Submitted by DL a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: July 29, 2010

Bottom Line:
This is my first road bike and I haven't found anything to dislike so far. Great price for the bike overall and good qualitity. Would highly recommend.

Purchased At:   Roll Models

Bike Setup:   stock

Check out hottest cycling products from these brands!