Fezzari Fore CR1 Road Bike

Never before has a race proven carbon road bike ever been so affordable. The revamped Fore CR1 is the ideal bike for those on a budget but are looking for the advantages of a high quality carbon frame road bike. The Fezzari Racing Design Xr4 monocoque carbon fiber frame is stiff for great power transfer, stable at speeds and cornering, but is extremely comfortable. We do this with our Continuous Dispersal Box Technology and oversized tubing that keeps the frame laterally stiff while the oval band top tube and wishbone channeling on the seat stays keep it vertically compliant and dampen the road vibrations. The Fore CR1 is the best road bike at this price point. If you are on a budget and don't want to sacrifice quality and performance the Fezzari Fore CR1 is the bike you are looking for.

FRAME TECH

• Fezzari Racing design Xr4 Monocoque carbon fiber frame
  • Continuous Dispersal Bottom Bracket for more efficient power transfer
  • Road Dampening Technology for added comfort
  • Oval band top tube for vertical compliance and road dampening
  • Oversized 31.6mm seat tube for increased lateral stiffness and better power transfer
  • AeroGlass Headtube for increased aerodynamics
  • Wishbone channeling for increased road comfort and road dampening
  • Enhanced stability for Confident Descending

Submitted by Zach Knappenberger

Date Reviewed: June 10, 2015

Strengths:    I love everything about this bike. After shopping for months for a first road bike and comparing spec's with all the major bike manufacturers, I found that for the money Fezzari is the best bike going, hands down. The ride is terrific and the components are solid, given the price point.

Weaknesses:    None that I've experienced

Bottom Line:
I am lucky because the Fezzari factory is about a mile from my house. As such, I was able to have the bike measured, built, and fit right at the factory. I've been blown away at the attention to detail from the guys at Fezzari. Rather than selling me a bike and sending me out the door, they have invested countless hours (at no charge) to assure that the bike fits and performs just the way it should. They are truly invested in making sure I love this bike. Their customer service is second to none...I have to believe this would be the case whether I lived in the area or not. They love to ride and invest that passion in the people they serve.

Submitted by JSmith33 a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: June 25, 2011

Strengths:    The fit I got from Fezzari is the best I've ever had. I particularly like the compact handlebars they use. Going to the drops is much easier and comfortable than on my previous bike, and I find that I use the drops more often.

Bottom Line:
I've put about 100 miles per week on the Fezzari CR1 for about 5 months now, and the more I ride it the more I love it. It is put together really well, and for the money it is a great bike. I upgraded from an aluminum frame Specialized Allez and there is a world of difference between the two bikes. This bike is more forgiving and crisp. Fezzari did a custom fit for me on the bike because I've had some lower back pains and wanted more of a comfortable ride. I talked with one of their reps for over an hour and he was meticulous and attentive. He suggested a couple of things that I could do to help with the aches and pains. They put extra spacers on the steerer tube and put on a specific stem that gave a little more rise. I bought this bike sight unseen, so I was a little skeptical. They told me they go through a 23-Point Custom Setup on it and tune the bike before they ship it. When I got it, it took about 15 minutes to put back together. It was easy to do. The quality of the craftsmanship was noticeable right off. Like I said, I like it the more I ride it. It's a great bike at a great price, and the people at Fezzari were a pleasure to do business with.

Favorite Ride:   Many