Fezzari Fore CR2 Road Bike

• Store Price

The proven performance of the Fore CR2 is the perfect example of trickle down technology. It is at home at the local criterium race or road race series, finishing on the podium at a triathlon, or just being the quality and comfortable bike you need for your casual after work ride. The Continuous Dispersal Box Technology and oversized tubing keep the frame laterally stiff while the oval band top tube and wishbone channeling on the seat stays keep it vertically compliant. Step on the pedals the bike accelerates smoothly and corners like it’s on rails. The Shimano 105 10-speed drivetrain keep the shifting crisp and reliable. The Shimano RS21 wheelset have proven durability and exceptional ride qualities at this price point. If you are in need a full carbon road bike and are looking for race proven technology the Fore CR2 is the bike you need to be riding.

FRAME TECH
  • Fezzari Racing design Xr4 Monocoque carbon fiber frame
  • Continuous Dispersal Bottom Bracket for more efficient power transfer
  • Road Dampening Technology for added comfort
  • Oval band top tube for vertical compliance and road dampening
  • Oversized 31.6mm seat tube for increased lateral stiffness and better power transfer
  • AeroGlass Headtube for increased aerodynamics
  • Wishbone channeling for increased road comfort and road dampening
  • Enhanced stability for Confident Descending

Submitted by Robert Porter a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: February 27, 2013

Strengths:    Extremely lightweight, incredibly well thought out color scheme. Just an absolutely awesome machine.

Weaknesses:    None.

Bottom Line:
Wow! What a great experience for a first time buyer. I researched extensively for about 3 months before I actually made the phone call and placed my order. Prior to that though I must have contacted Fezzari about 50 times with general questions concerning the bike and their process, you are buying a bike sight unseen. Not one time did the customer service make me feel like I was bothering them and they were more than willing to assist me in my research. This is my first purchase of a bike and with all the different choices it can be overwhelming and intimidating, but I never felt pressured and again the staff just wanted to help me get it right.
Now about the CR2: What an absolutely flawless machine. The bike has all the components that are advertised and is exactly as advertised. I've already put 70 miles on it and I can't count the compliments that I've received about how the bike looks.
If you are the type of person that is concerned about having one of the big box names on your bike then a Fezzari is not for you, but if you're the type of person that is looking for value, a great product and fantastic customer service Fezzari is for you. If I ever purchase another bike it will definitely be another Fezzari.

Favorite Ride:   anywhere

Purchased At:   on-line

Similar Products Used:   None

Bike Setup:   Very well put together. I am fairly new to cycling and the little that I had to do to finish the build out of the box was very simple. It took me longer to unpackage the bike than it did to finish the assembly.

Submitted by J B Quinn

Date Reviewed: January 14, 2013

Strengths:    CR2 has it all, great responce ,stiffness,comfort, FIT, and head turning finish and looks.

Weaknesses:    NONE.. Except you may want to ride instead of getting in your car..

Bottom Line:
This was a birthday gift from my brother who conspired with my wife to grt my measurements.I recieved my CR2 in aug 2012, total shock and surprise. Assembly was easy,45 min/1hr I was on my CR2 , what a great experience ,not only how it feels under you but the quick responce from every push/pull on the cranks, settling on the saddle , total comfort,FIT (was spot on) reach was perfect.I have made NO adjust ments even after hundreds of miles. If you are concidering a new road bike you have to look at FEZZARI you will not get better FIT , service , and people who really care about the bike quality and most of all YOU as a rider than you will get from FEZZARI. These folks know what they are doing and how to get you the best bike for the money anywhere , including great prices on any upgrades you may want to add on. Thanks to my brother and Fezzari for an outstanding CR2 ride.
PS: I had a picture of my CR2 on my wall for 2 years before I got it....
J B Quinn (Johns Island S C )

Purchased At:   Fezzari.com

Similar Products Used:   Jamis Hybred

Submitted by Paul a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: July 4, 2011

Strengths:    The beautiful carbon frame and the Ultegra components are the highlights of this bike but the attention to detail is apparent as well. The bike has quality written all over it. I really like the smoothness of the Ultegra groupo and vibration damping qualities of the all carbon frame. The bike is extremely quiet and climbs well too. It weighed 18.5 lbs.(53cm) straight out of the carton.

Weaknesses:    Can't think of any weaknesses at this time except I wish I had more time to ride it.

Bottom Line:
I purchased this bike after much consideration of other more well known bikes. Comparing apples to apples, it was no competition. When the bike arrived, I was more than pleased. Not only was the bike properly sized for me, it was tuned to a tee. Plus, it is a beautiful work of art, flawless in all details. This is by far the best riding and looking bike I have ever had. The Fezzari people were really helpful and I got the bike 5 days after placing my order.

Favorite Ride:   anywhere in the countryside

Price Paid:    $2000.00