Fezzari Fore CR4 Road Bike

The newest road bike to the Fezzari family, the Fore CR4 has performance in mind. With its stable platform, stiff bottom bracket, tapered headtube, and road dampening compliancy, the Xr6 frame of the Fore CR4 has top-tier quality and ride charateristics at an unbeatable value. From the beginner rider wanting a quality bike, to the aspiring racer on a budget, to the age group triathlete, the Fore CR4 has the technology and ride characteristics you need to meet your racing and fitness goals.

Submitted by Luke a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: October 21, 2013

Strengths:    It's very light and stiff, and has great components. I love the feel of the bike. It climbs, corners, and descends great. The balance is perfect. The frame is forgiving and not harsh, and it's tight in the corners. Mine weighs just over 16 lbs. The finish is beautiful. Great value.

Bottom Line:
The setup that Fezzari did was great. I love the Shimano Ultegra 6800 / Dura Ace 9000 drivetrain. The 2x11 is great. I do a lot of climbing and descending and the ratios and shifting are great. It's been hard to get a bike that fits me exactly right, so I talked with the Fezzari folks quite a bit on the exact setup I wanted. I'm sure I was a pain in the butt, but they did everything I asked and more. They also made a couple of suggestions that I hadn't thought about that helped a lot. I put a lot of miles on my bike so I'm pretty particular. This is my second Fezzari and I'm very pleased with the service and the product. I highly recommend this bike if you're thinking of getting one.

Favorite Ride:   Lots