Fezzari Fore CR5 Road Bike

• Store Price

Stiff, fast, stable, comfortable, 'the best bike I’ve ever owned' are the words we hear describing the Fore CR5. We've designed the Fore Cr5's Xr7SL frame to be light weight, responsive in corners, stable at speed, powerful when sprinting and comfortable for the Grand Fondo. The frame has been updated with optional internal Di2 routing capabilities and graphics that will be the envy of your group ride. The Continuous Dispersal Box Technology combined with the BB30 bottom bracket and oversized down tube give the Fore CR5 exceptional power transfer. The tapered head tube and aero blade fork keep the front wheel firmly planted to the asphalt for the most aggressive sprinting and cornering while offering unsurpassed dampening. The custom shaped chainstays keep the rear wheel tracking for the most stable feel on the descents. Added to the frame is a list of pro tour worthy components like Shimano Dura-ace, FSA K-force light, and Reynolds carbon fiber wheels. Add in our 23-point custom setup and you'll get used to standing on the top step of the podium. It's love at first ride.

Submitted by David Rosenthal

Date Reviewed: November 7, 2013

Strengths:    Stiff, comfortable, fast,very responsive, exhibiting top quality components at every turn. And the seat is one of the most comfortable ever. Go figure.

Weaknesses:    Nada, absolutely none!

Bottom Line:
As much as I am extremely smitten with the bike, I'm just as impressed with the staff at Fezzari. Needless to say, it's a sizable leap of faith buying an expensive item from a company one has never heard of, not to mention a product one has never ridden/tested. But it was the staff that made this sale possible. From Ethan, my main contact at Fezzari, which was flawless from my initial query, to me finally handing over my credit card info. I must have called Ethan everyday for two weeks with changes to the bike/components and questions concerning the bike. Ethan was consistently helpful and eager to accommodate; never showing one iota of irritation or impatience. I really appreciated his and everyone else's attitude at Fezzari. Ethan even called me the day of delivery to check and see how the bike arrived and what I thought of it. How many salesman ever take the time to do that? Hopefully portents great customer service after the purchase, which to me always separates the boys from the men. But back to the bike. The fit and finish is top-notch, as good or better as any other bikes I've bought from bike shops for thousands more. I was really impressed the excellent shipping job they did,too: not a scratch, blemish or problem with the bike! I looked over every inch making sure. Plus the bike was tuned perfectly. I would definitely recommend Fezzari to family and friends! As I only have 130 miles on the bike, I will update this review after a couple of weeks.

Submitted by snowtime a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: May 26, 2011

Strengths:    It's light (15 lbs), efficient, and extremely smooth. Compared to other bikes in its category, I figure I saved about $2,000.

Weaknesses:    None.

Bottom Line:
I am so excited about my Fezzari CR5. I bought it a few months ago and have put a lot of miles on it now. It is exceptional. I am an avid cyclist and have owned several bikes, but this is the best I've ridden. I haven't written a review like this for a product before, but every time I ride it, I'm in love!!! I just had to write about it. I have had the hardest time getting a bike to fit me (I'm a woman). Most women's fit bikes didn't feel right. I talked to Fezzari and they customized a bike for me. Even after I got it, I had a question about saddle tilt. One of the guys went above and beyond spending 45 minutes with me telling me how to do some micro adjustments. I was a little nervous when I bought it because I couldn't test ride it first, but now I'm very happy in my choice. I love my bike!

Purchased At:   Fezzari Website

Similar Products Used:   Cannondale, Pinarello

Bike Setup:   Stock build. Full Dura Ace.

Submitted by bfletch a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2010

Strengths:    Handling, stiffness, comfort, customer care!

Weaknesses:    none yet.

Bottom Line:
I am an athlete on the U.S. Ski Team. My sport is Nordic Combined. About two years ago I came across Fezzari at a charity event I was doing to raise money for cancer. I was pretty interested at first glance. After speaking with one of the guys from the company, and seeing the bike in person I knew it was a good deal.

I test road the bike about a year later and loved it. The bike is very stiff laterally and comfortable to ride vertically. The most impressive thing for me was the way the bike handled. Very easy to keep speed in the corners without having to take unnecessary risks. The bike just feels more stable the previous bikes I have owned. The Fezzari fore Cr5 is super light for the price. Fezzari has put some solid thought and workmanship into the construction of the bike. The only thing I can say is go and check out he bike in person if you can because it will surprise you! The internet does not do it justice!

Plus its a smaller company so you know your bike will come with great service and customer care!

Favorite Ride:   Fezzari Fore CR5

Purchased At:   Fezzari Factory

Submitted by ridehardr a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2010

Strengths:    Extremely stiff laterally. Very efficient. Comfortable to ride. The custom setup that they did was great. I've talked to the Fezzari guys a few times and they are always responsive. They helped me fine tune the positioning over the phone and that made all the difference.

Weaknesses:    Absolutely none.

Bottom Line:
I wanted to get a year under my belt of riding this bike before I did a review. I am blown away. The ride quality is fantastic, it's quick, and most important - my personal best times have come way down. Absolutely the best bike for the money out there. Fezzari makes a fantastic bike. My next bike will be a Fezzari mountain bike.

Favorite Ride:   Many

Purchased At:   Fezzari.com

Similar Products Used:   I've owned a Tarmac and test road many.

Bike Setup:   Stock. I did add on the wireless Sigma ROX cycling computer and I've really liked that.

Submitted by Coach Keena a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: August 7, 2008

Strengths:    Stiff; Light; Great Climber; Smooth shifting, braking, cornering. Stable on descents. Comfortable.

Weaknesses:    Can't find any!

Bottom Line:
This bike is phenomenal! I have spent the last several weeks riding the amazing Tri specific T5 and after having terrific results on that bike, I am now training for a road race on the Fore CR5. I am so impressed with the perfect combination of stiffness, speed and comfort on this bike! After spending the weekend climbing every hill I could find I was blown away with how great I felt and how well it handled...both in allowing me those well appreciated extra gears and efficient power transfer on the uphills, as well as feeling stable and controlled on the descents. After just a few days of riding this bike I am already loving it! I would recommend this bike to anyone looking for a great ride at a terrific value!

Favorite Ride:   Traverse