Fuji Bicycles Altamira Special Edition Frameset Road Bike

This Fuji Altamira Special Edition is the same 'pro-level' frameset that was designed to win Grand Tours, which means that it is seriously comfortable for long miles, but light and responsive enough to climb like a banshee when you put the power to the pedals.

Submitted by Francisco Ortiz a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: November 20, 2013

Strengths:    comfort, looks, stiffness,

Weaknesses:    none

Bottom Line:
From the moment I rode this bike I liked it, it felt very comfortable. Last week I put it to the test riding my first century. I tell you folks I now love this bike. On the uphills I was passing Pinarellos, Treks and Specialized. I was shocked. I could have rode more than a hundred miles. This bike in nowhere in the price range of the other bikes but is the same quality. I am so glad I bought this frame. I mounted Ultegra components and reynolds carbon wheels.

Favorite Ride:   horrible hundred Florida

Purchased At:   competitive cyclist

Similar Products Used:   Kestrel Talon

Bike Setup:   Ultegra, reylnolds wheels

Submitted by ACar a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: February 26, 2013

Strengths:    Seriously love this bike!!! The ride quality is so smooth and the frame eats up road vibration so well its amazing. I was shocked to feel the difference going from an aluminum frame with carbon fork/seat tube to this frame. I also have a carbon TT bike and again the ride quality on this frame is awesome in comparison. This bike flies up hill, the frame handles the power transfer very well which just makes it so much fun to ride.

Weaknesses:    None that I have found so far.

Bottom Line:
My first ride on this bike was a fifty mile ride and I could easily kept riding for another fifty miles. Great frame you will not be disappointed.