Fuji Bicycles Team Pro Road Bike

4.43/5 (14 Reviews)
MSRP : $2000.00

I uploaded a address to show the specs and a picture to describe details

Submitted by Linda

Date Reviewed: October 6, 2012

Strengths:    Great price for the carbon frame and components. No better deal until you get in to the $3,500 bikes. Ultegra shifters and rear derailleur are great.

Weaknesses:    Hubs are low end. I replaced the wheels with Easton 90 and now I'm coasting when everyone else is still peddling. Frame is a bit stiff for carbon, but it is the low end carbon. Rear cassette is great for level ground and small hills, but where I live, the hills are 187 feet in an 3/4 mile. Replaced the rear cassette with an ultregra 6700 for hills,

Bottom Line:
After a few upgrades, I'm fast on this bike. It rides well, shifts with ease going up big hills and glides down faster than most others. With a few upgrades the bike is a great price. The sale price was about $1299 (end of year sale) and with $800 dollars of upgrades, I have a great bike. I think if they would offer the bike with upgrades, it would still be the best buy.

Submitted by Peter Waterkotte a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: April 4, 2012

Strengths:    Pricing, weight, looks, comfort,

Weaknesses:    Don't have any (for me!)

Bottom Line:
I bought this bike used and in mint condition last year. I have been riding since 1981 (starting with my good ole Schwinn Le Tour) and having many in between from Biancci, Motobacane, Trek (3), Cannondale and this bike is by far the best that I have ever owned!!!

Fast, responsive, comfortable on 100 mile rides and has people looking as the paint job is fantastic!!!! Crankshaft and wheels were all upgraded

Submitted by Barie Duffin a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: May 22, 2011

Strengths:    Responsive, climbs well and great paint job.

Weaknesses:    The bike had a bottom bracket click noise after about 2,000 mi. I replaced the crankset and bottom bracket and no more clicking sound.

Bottom Line:
I wanted an all carbon frame bike adn after shopping around (alot) settled on the Fuji Team Pro. After riding several other carbon frame bikes the ride and performance made the decision for me. Not to mention price. Great for long rides and excellent on hills. This is a really fast bike for the price. Comparable to bikes twice it's price.

Favorite Ride:   Davis loop

Purchased At:   Precision Bicycles,

Similar Products Used:   Cannondale, Trek and Specialized.

Bike Setup:   Ksyrium Elite wheels, Sram Force carbon crankset, Ritchie Pro bars and extension. Components are Ultegra except rear deraileur and chain which are Dura Ace.

Submitted by colllins5677 a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: June 7, 2010

Strengths:    Full Ultegra, carbon frame, sleek looks. The bike is very fast. I get many complements at group rides. It's all about performance and value.

Weaknesses:    Creaking bottom bracket, I have had it fixed twice and still creaks.

Bottom Line:
I bought the bike in March. It was the most bike for the money I could find. The bike is light, fast, and very stiff.

Purchased At:   Performance

Similar Products Used:   Trek Madone 5.0

Submitted by Cindy a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: May 19, 2010

Strengths:    Cheap full carbon bike.

Weaknesses:    Leaks and holds tons of water and FUJI will not even attempt to make it right.

Bottom Line:
This bike rides nice but leaks water like crazy and the water will not drain out. Fuji claims this is not a warranty issue and will do nothing to make this right or even acknowledge the problem. I wll never buy a Fuji again!!

Favorite Ride:   Highbridge Road

Purchased At:   Performance Bicycle

Similar Products Used:   Giant TCR full carbon!! Hreat bike.

Bike Setup:   Full ultegra, upgraded Ksyrium SL wheelset!

2011 Focus Izalco Team 1 vs. 2012 Focus Izalco Pro 3.0

Is there a difference between these two frames? Is the 2012 Pro frame same as the 2011 Team or is it better or worse? Thanks, MikeRead More »

PSA - Discounted Rooms at USA Pro Cycling Challenge Pro Team Hotel

PSA - Discounted Rooms at USA Pro Cycling Challenge Pro Team Hotel Stay with all the Pro teams in Vail during USA Pro Cycling Challenge. Rooms available for August 21st, 22nd and/or 23rd. Normally $259, rooms are available for $169 and discounted resort fee of $15. To book, just call the [B]Vail ... Read More »

2009 Fuji Team Pro Weight?

I'm about to purchase a 2009 Fuji Team Pro and was curious to find out how much it weighs? Thanks in advance!Read More »

Best Pro Team Kits of All Time?

Can't say I agree with all these choices, but it's a interesting starting point: [url=http://reviews.roadbikereview.com/video-top-10-pro-team-kits]Video: Top 10 Pro Team Kits | Road Bike News, Reviews, and Photos[/url] I'd vote for Boonen's national team jersey [ATTACH=CONFIG]278620[/ATTACH]Read More »

Lotto Belisol and Team Saxo–Tinkoff not on Top 15 Pro Tour list

Very interesting. Points problem? Financial problem? [URL]http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-announces-top-15-teams-for-2013-worldtour[/URL]Read More »