Kuota Korsa Road Bike

4.67/5 (3 Reviews)

Classic design, round tubes, integrated head tube. Built up in all of its parts with high modulus carbon fibers. Essential and functional, along with its excellent construction technology according to the production and quality standards ISO 9002, do bring to this bicycle steering precision.

Submitted by Stephen Tsai a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: November 25, 2012

Strengths:    Nice look, Cheap, durable, tough, stiff, responsive & a real bike.

Weaknesses:    Heavy, bumpy, seat tube too big, ugly welding joints.

Bottom Line:
Got it three years ago at usd1500 as complete bike with campagnolo veloce parts & fsa bar.
Done many hard miles on it with not much complaint. Its heavy but the price explains it too.
A good trainner bike to own & you can just bully it.

Purchased At:   Wg

Similar Products Used:   10 different brand.

Bike Setup:   Kouta korsa lite xs with campagnolo veloce set, campagnolo khamshin wheelsets & fsa bar set. Weight 8kg

Submitted by Stephane.desormeaux a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: July 9, 2011

Strengths:    Fast, easy to control, comfortable.

Weaknesses:    Not yet.

Bottom Line:
Absolutely love it. Great feel. Gorgeous. I did find the 105's a bit easyer to play with, but I'm now getting the hang of it with the Sram. Top quality. My first 'real' road bike (had a few sub 200.00$ bikes from sears). I had the chain skip a whole half turn while going up a hill, but I had a lot of torque on the gears at the time, and went 2 down on one stroke. This feels way more comfortable, even on very rough roads, than my hybrid.

Favorite Ride:   Riverside path

Purchased At:   Oberson, Laval, Cana

Similar Products Used:   Brodie Dynamo (Sport Hybrid)

Bike Setup:   Stock. Sram Rival.

Submitted by jimson a Commuter

Date Reviewed: October 27, 2010

Strengths:    Price. Rival Group.

Weaknesses:    Stock wheels (Shimano R500) are a bit heavy, but they had to skimp somewhere in order to keep cost down.

Bottom Line:
Bike is actually a 2010.

Thought I'd write a review as I have yet to find one online. My LBS sells the whole Kuota lineup, but got a great deal on this as they are getting ready for their 2011s. Have had the bike for a few months now riding a couple of hundred kms a week. Have really fallen in love with this bike. It's agile, light, quick, everything you'd expect from a higher priced bike. Mine came with SRAM Rival group minus brakes (kuota) and crank (kuota). I have absolutely no complaints. Fit and finish are top notch. The ride is excellent and I honestly look forward to riding it after riding my daily commuter, which feels awfully slow now...

Favorite Ride:   anything hilly

Similar Products Used:   Specialized Allez, Trek 1.something, Devinci Oslo.

Bike Setup:   Pretty much stock except for carbon stem and handlebars.

Kuota Korsa (Carbon)

Looks like a nice frame. Anyone have one or know anything about them? I've seen the higher-end stuff, but I'm not finding much info on this one. $540 for the frame/fork/seatpost new and shipped. Only picture I've found so far.Read More »