Leopard Cycles M1 Carbon Monocoque Road Bike

Leopard Cycles newest and most advanced carbon road bike frame. Full monocoque design (one piece design). The tubes are designed with transitioning shapes and diameters from the headtube to seat tube and bottom bracket to provide torsional stiffness (a reduction of ??_twist??_ in the frame due to varying shapes of the tubes). This helps to create a more responsive, better handling bike as well as preserving ride quality and weight that the L1 and CL1 models are known for.The M1 comes in a variet

Submitted by Katie a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: June 7, 2013

Strengths:    Responsiveness, agility, comfort, geometry, style

Weaknesses:    not really anything I can pinpoint

Bottom Line:
Best bike I've ever had. I've been riding my M1 for nearly 4 years, and I am still in love with it. It's quick, agile, responsive. I feel solid on the bike and that gives me confidence. I can ride hours with less fatigue than on previous bikes. It's great for climbing, jumps up when I need it. The minimal vibration adds to the comfort for very long rides. I don't race, but I ride hard and want a responsive, tight bike. This is it. It's great for a 35-mile ride and a 125-mile ride. I know folks who race on Leopard and are equally thrilled. A friend who is a hard-core Serotta rider took a ride on my M1 and declared it a "sweet ride." It is.

Favorite Ride:   HMB, Lobitos, Tunitas loop

Bike Setup:   Shimano Dura Ace gruppo; FSA handlebars and stem; Terry saddle

Submitted by ed wes

Date Reviewed: October 5, 2012

Strengths:    good looking, comfortable, 5 star valve if your looking for a century ride don't pass on this ride.

Weaknesses:    none

Bottom Line:
Beautiful tube design. Stiff and comfortable. Builds confidence on descents. Acceleration is right on and runs true. Was
looking for a new double century ride, just couldn't find the fit. This is just a great ride. Better finish times and I can ride the next day. Just need to add the new Leopard wheels to finnish it off.