Lynskey Performance Designs R350 Road Bike

4.94/5 (31 Reviews)

The R350 possesses the stiffness and durability to withstand the rigors of competition and aggressive club riding on any road, at any level. Its over-sized force-specific shaped downtube boosts bottom bracket stiffness, assuring a solid ride. The cold-worked, diamond shaped top and down tubes guarantee a stable front end and no high speed wobbles. Helix-shaped seatstays resist vertical forces making sprinting and climbing a challenge you’ll welcome for years to come.

What's new for 2014? Glad you asked. The logical evolutionary upgrade of a tapered/integrated headtube and PF30 BB means a substantial increase in performance, stability and efficient power transfer, all of which should bring enhanced confidence when you are ready to step on it or descend at mach speeds.

So if you’re searching for that magical balance between pedal-pounding performance and long haul coziness, the 2014 R350 is a perfect match.

Submitted by Tom U.

Date Reviewed: February 4, 2017

Strengths:    Stiff and forgiving at the same time. A bike you can ride all day. Comfortable and responsive.

Weaknesses:    Haven't found any yet.

Bottom Line:
I bought the R350 to replace my 2014 Madone 5.2. I wanted a bike that was responsive, climbed well, and had a forgiving feel at the same time, that would allow me to be comfortable on long rides. This bike delivered! I bought the full build directly from Lynskey with Ultegra 6800 groupset and FSA wheels and cockpit. I did replace the cockpit, seat post, and wheels with Zipp products, and added a set of 25mm all season Continentals. The upgrades allowed for proper fit, reduced weight a bit, and added a slight amount of speed. So far, this is the best bike I've owned. The transition from Carbon to Titanium was a great move for me!

Submitted by Mike a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: September 9, 2015

Strengths:    The stiffness and ride quality of the R360 is incredible. I can't get over how well this bike handles descents at high speeds. Very rock solid. I now realize how much more energy I was wasting on my previous carbon bike. The Ultegra group set shifts smoothly and glad it came with an 11/32 cassette for long climbs.

Weaknesses:    None so far

Bottom Line:
I highly recommend this bike for someone looking for a really fast, stiff bike. Its my first Ti bike and now understand what others have been raving about for years. The folks at Lynskey were really great to work with and even planned the delivery around my vacation so I wouldn't miss the UPS truck.

Submitted by Herb

Date Reviewed: October 7, 2014

Strengths:    I've had a highend carbon bike before, and the R350 out performs in responsiveness and feel. It's hard to explain how titanium does what it does for a bike frame. Get one and find out for yourself.

Weaknesses:    Still have to pedal to go up hill. :)

Bottom Line:
Great people at Lynskey. They really care about customer service, and have been a pleasure to work with.

Submitted by Coy Tinsley

Date Reviewed: August 14, 2014

Strengths:    Smooth and responsive ride
Tapered head tube
Pressfit 30 BB

Weaknesses:    None!

Bottom Line:
Great bike! Will enjoy it for years to come! Awesome customer service and quick delivery!

Submitted by Todd Rhodes

Date Reviewed: July 9, 2014

Strengths:    Comfort,Performance,Quality, Looks,Warranty

Weaknesses:    none so for

Bottom Line:
Only rode it a few time but can really notice a big differance in ride quality "very smooth and responsive" compared to the LaPierre carbon Frame I replaced. The Lynskey 350 is a pleasure to ride so for. Also the Trade in program that Lynskey provides made it possible for me to own a dream bike :-)