Lynskey Performance Designs Rouleur Road Bike

The Rouleur is crafted from aerospace grade 3AL/2.5V titanium with just the right amount of Lynskey special sauce built-in so it'll be your dedicated pedaling partner for years to come.

• Certified Aerospace Grade 3Al/2.5V straight gauge titanium tubing
  • Durable Industrial Mill finish
  • Easily accommodates up to 700x28c tires
  • Wright-style dropouts for 9mm QR axles
  • Bosses for two water bottle cages
  • Accepts 1-1/8"" fork steerer tubes
  • 68mm bottom bracket, English threading

Submitted by PAOLO a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: January 26, 2015

Strengths:    Comfort (silk road feeling), great handling, nice sportive geometry, superb finish and attention to details, good looking

Weaknesses:    Not the lightest but ... how cares!

Bottom Line:
Coming from carbon aggressive frames, I didn't lose 1 watt due to the flexibility of titanium. Really impressive the comfort of the ride on our rough roads and suprising also the handling: the feeling is to ride on rails. Used this frame for 70.3 hilly triathlon and now problem at all. Not the lightest frame on the market but even on steepest climb I didn't feel slower than my previous Cervelo R3SL.

Purchased At:   only frame at www.ch

Similar Products Used:   None

Bike Setup:   Sram Red groupset, Columbus Carve fork, Corima Ellipse seatpost, Zipp 101 wheelset

Submitted by Robert Merkel a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: July 1, 2013

Strengths:    Handling, ride, build quality, appearance

Weaknesses:    If you're a weight weenie or an aero fetishist, look elsewhere.

Bottom Line:
Just a quick note - I built this bike up from a frame and fork - the full carbon upgrade rather than the standard fork.

The frame and fork arrived promptly and in perfect condition, and built up without drama.

I have given the bike a fairly thorough workout in a variety of conditions, including high-speed descents and racing on poor-quality coarse chip roads.

As far as I am concerned, the geometry is an ideal balance between stability and quick steering, and the ride is positively cushy by road bike standards - and it's not just the wheels, because I have ridden my other bikes with the same wheels. While it was purchased specifically as a training bike, it is also a fine race machine. It's not the bike's fault I couldn't do better than 5th in the local club race.

Just as importantly, it looks great, and I'm hoping it will continue to do so for years to come.

Most important of all, however, it puts a smile on my face every time I ride it. Any ride puts a smile on my face, but the grin is just that little bit wider on my new bike.

Favorite Ride:   This bike!

Purchased At:   direct online