Stevens Vantage Road Bike

Full Carbon Road Race Bike
Smooth ride with refined power
Very strong
Low weight and high stiffness are the central characteristics of carbon. With STEVENS bikes, intelligence is another one, because that’s the way we use this material.

Submitted by srecko

Date Reviewed: November 17, 2013

Strengths:    Solid , great cornering control,comfortable and very responsive

Weaknesses:    Can't pick any so far but I'm not a pro

Bottom Line:
Hi there,I've had my bike 3 months now,I ride 90 km every Sunday fairly aggressively and it's never skipped a beat it's really comfortable for me,very responsive and the full ultegra group set operates beautifully. Overall I think this bike is perfect for someone competing in club races or for someone just enjoying a Sunday ride or touring. A solid bike and good set up

Submitted by nickt30 a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: July 6, 2011

Strengths:    Ride comfort, high speed handling, & stay seated climbs, 16.5lbs (rival)for under $3000

Weaknesses:    not sure yet....none come to mind

Bottom Line:
Road 150 miles this weekend on this bike and it just got better and better. The bike felt very comfortable to ride and yet had a refined performance typically found in German Technology. The harder you road it the more it responded both in power transfer & handling. Very smooth over road ruts * rough pavement.

Favorite Ride:   North NJ Hills