Tommaso Aggraziato Road Bike

4.12/5 (17 Reviews)

• 2.4 LBS Full-Carbon Fiber Monocoque Frame!
  • New Shimano Ultegra 20 Speed Components
  • Genuine Italian high performance Vittoria Zaffiro race tires

• Review Options:  Sorted by Latest Review | Sort by Best Rating

Submitted by Jay Z

Date Reviewed: August 16, 2012

Strengths:    Snappy, stiff and responsive - You get on the bike and it wants to GOOO!!

Weaknesses:    None...

Bottom Line:
    I have the Aggraziato with the Ultegra 6700 group set and it's just an amazing bike. I have 2,000 miles on it since purchasing it about 18 months ago. No problems with the frame, little tuning needed right out of the box - I acutally put 150 miles on it beofre even bringin it into the local shop. It's the last bike I will buy..

Submitted by Terry O'Farrell

Date Reviewed: March 10, 2012

Strengths:    Stiff, reasonably light, looks great, stealth - all black,

Weaknesses:    Brand name is not well known yet,

Bottom Line:
    I really like this bike. I have had it for 2 years with the Dura Ace Gruppo on it. Paid $2500 for the bike all told and have put over 4000km on it during the 2 years. Since I am a big guy, I think that the stiffness has been good for me as I have never felt this flex. I feel I don't get numb from the road vibration also. The best thing about it has been the value for the money. It is not the highest end road bike out there, but the comments about the carbon seem to me to be false as my experience has been great. I live in Canada in Niagara region and have used it to climb the escarpment or the Halton Hills near Burlington/Oakville etc. It has never let me down and the weight of the bike is ok.

Submitted by Don Moreaux a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: July 15, 2011

Strengths:    - Power seems to go directly to the wheel, and not lost on bike.
    - Compact works for me, though I could use a bit wider range for climbs.

Weaknesses:    Very still tail geometry. Would benefit from changning rear geometry to absorb some of the road vibration

Bottom Line:
    This is my first full-carbon, having spent years on an aluminum. Very responsive on climbs and accelerating on flats. Can't say I notice much vibration for how stiff the frame is, except in the tail.
    For non-ultraserious riders like myself, I would recommend this bike.
    I love this bike!

Favorite Ride:   Galena Summit - Sun Valley, ID

Purchased At:   Giantnerd

Similar Products Used:   Test road Cannondale Synapse and Scott CR1 prior to purchasing this bike.

Bike Setup:   2x10 Shimano Ultegra 6600 derailleur
    Tektro R350 brakes
    56 frame and 172.5mm crank
    Tomasso Race seat with Tomasso post

Submitted by Jscustom a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: March 28, 2010

Strengths:    Value, plenty of comfort, durable finish, and no issues after 1000+ miles.

Weaknesses:    brakes could be upgraded, original spec had FSA crank

Bottom Line:
    I took a chance with a none premier name in road bikes and have been pleasantly surprised. For the price it has been a great value. Although not the lightest carbon frame it does a fine job of smoothing out the road, and is very quiet and stable. I simply haven't had any issues. Also as with any bike a good wheelset really makes a difference (Mavic Askiums to Ksyrium SL.) My components are all Shimano 105 or Ultegra which you simply cant go wrong with for this level of bike. Plus its not bad looking, and the finish has held up nicely.

Favorite Ride:   Any