Cervelo T1 Track Bike

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

The aluminum T1 is quickly changing perceptions of what a world class track frame should be. While over 500 grams lighter than most well-known carbon track frames, its torsional and BB stiffness are matched by no other. "I expected it to be stiff, but this took stiffness to a new meaning and I could feel the aerodynamic difference to other bikes I have ridden”, according to Magnus Backstedt, a 12 year veteran of the ProTour. The T1 is part of the T-series, offering track models for sprint and endurance events.

Submitted by Michael Chum

Date Reviewed: January 28, 2013

Strengths:    The Cervelo T1 is very Stiff Alloy Track frame. I will recommend for other riders

Weaknesses:    I have the same problem with the first reviewer. Do not use Michelin Pro 3 or 4 series Tyre the side wall are higher than other tyres. I am still looking for smaller tyre to gain some space between the fork and the tyre.

Bottom Line:
This is nice track frame!

Submitted by Mike Pollock

Date Reviewed: August 14, 2012

Strengths:    Nice track bike. Stiff. Best I've ridden so far in the aluminum category.

Weaknesses:    Recommend rider don't use Continental Sprinter Gatorskins for the front tire. It will rub up under the front fork because the "Sprinter" 700x22 has a higher tire profile compared with a Vittoria.

Bottom Line:
Overall, this is an impressive track bike.