Swobo Del Norte Track Bike

We took the look, style and simplicity of our track bike, Sanchez, and created the Del Norte. The main difference is that we designed the frame and fork dimensions for more versatile riding. Unlike the Sanchez, which is designed around narrow track bike dimensions and track hubs, Del Norte can accommodate a wider range of tires and traditional full fenders with stays. Wider tires means wider range of riding options. Skinny tires means a skinny range of riding options. We'll stop there.

Custom Swobo spec includes powder-coated red hubs, rims and chain; chromed steel drop bars and Swobo saddle with bottle opener. Dual-function pedals can be ridden with street shoes, or bike shoes with SPD cleats... if you think you have to...so 90's.

Submitted by RJHarary a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: May 16, 2008

Strengths:    Looks, Tires, Bottle opener.

Weaknesses:    No fixie cog on the flip flop supplied.

Bottom Line:
This review is for the 2008 Swobo Del Norte. There was no option of 2008. My bike is stock except that I added riser bars, grips and brakes. The bike rides great on the potholed streets of NYC. The 700x32 tires are awesome! The look of the bike is awesome, but it is definitely Love it or hate it. I love it. Iwill write a more technical review once I've had it for a while.

Favorite Ride:   Harlem Hill CPS