Fezzari T3 Triathlon Bike

The sleek Fezzari Racing Design F1 3K Carbon Monocoque Aero frame is the most aerodynamic, durable, and light frame you can get. Woven entirely as one piece, it is strong, stable, and has uniform stress absorption. We paid particular attention to maximizing lateral stiffness by bulking up the bottom bracket shell, seat tube, seat stays, chain stays, and the head tube. This allows the frame to be absolutely efficient with no lateral flex, and still forgiving with vertical flex. In short, we maximized power transfer while maintaining the road dampening technology. We then worked on aerodynamics. The wind cuts smoothly around the wedge shaped downtube and glides by the aerodynamic seatpost and rear triangle (the seat tube that wraps around the wheel) to give you the lowest drag coefficient you can find on any bike. Finally, we applied toxic-free paint and graphics with stencil-type decals to accentuate the carbon underneath.

We can build a Fezzari any way you like. In the case of the T3, we added Dura Ace at key points, and as you grow in the sport, you can add it in others. The T3 features a Shimano Dura-Ace TT 20-speed derailleur and shifters. Add to that FSA Gossamer BB30 crankset and Shimano brakes, fully-adjustable clip-on bars, and aero brake levers, with full adjustability in/out, up/down, and forward/backward.

Then we added the number 1 selling tri bars, the FSA Carbon Base Bar and FSA Pro Clip-on bars that give full adjustability.

A great set of Shimano R20 wheels with Maxxis Xenith clincher tires will motor you through all conditions.

Submitted by Erin a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: August 4, 2010

Strengths:    Comfortable

Weaknesses:    Geometry improvement needed on the seat tube so that you can get an even more forward position (areo)

Bottom Line:
I really love this bike! It is so fast and dependable. It's also very lightweight which I am thankful for (especially on the climbs!) I know that I am faster because of this bike.

Favorite Ride:   west mountain

Submitted by Paul32crosh a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: June 7, 2010

Strengths:    Good value for a full carbon tri bike. Solid components and nice looks. I get a lot of compliments on the bike at the local races. Very friendly and helpful Fezzari staff.

Weaknesses:    I get a buzz from the pins holding the brake leavers and the tires were kind of cheap and were quickly replaced. No other complaints or issues.

Bottom Line:
I really like this bike. It's stiff and fast. It really allows me to get into a great areo position and is comfortable even on long rides. The paint and graffics are nice looking. It really is a great value for a full carbon tri bike. Though the stock wheels are managable for training and beginner racing I would like to upgrade the raceday wheels. Though I like my Trek 1500 roadie, the Fezzari really outshines it in almost every way.

Favorite Ride:   West Mountain

Price Paid:    $2000.00

Purchased At:   Fezzari shop in Lind

Similar Products Used:   Trek 1500 road bike.

Bike Setup:   Look style peddles, and a Profile Design tri saddle. Otherwise stock.