Fezzari T5 Zipp 404 Triathlon Bike

The newest, fastest TT bike from Fezzari. A new frame designed with speed, efficiancy, and power in mind.

So, your goal is to win your next triathlon. You're already in good shape but can't figure out how to shave that extra time off to get from 7th to 1st. You need a secret weapon.

Introducing Fezzari's newest flagship for the Triathlon/TT market - the T5. Our goal was to build the best bike on the market in the category.

We a completley redesigned frame for 2012 the Fezzari Racing Design FA1 3K Carbon Monocoque Aero frame was designed to be sleek, durable, light, and aerodynamic. We used the best carbon on the market - 3K carbon - and then created the frame in one piece - monocoque design. We paid particular attention to maximizing lateral stiffness by bulking up the bottom bracket shell and utillizing the BB30 technology, stiffening the seat tube, chain and seat stays, and the head tube. This allows the frame to be absolutely efficient with virtually no lateral flex, and still forgiving with vertical compliance. We then worked on aerodynamics. The redesigned airfoil designed downtube has increased teh aerodynamics and allows the wind to cut smoothly around the downtube, glides by the aerodynamic seatpost and rear triangle (the seat tube that wraps around the wheel) to give you the lowest drag coefficiency you can find on any bike. We then applied toxic-free paint and graphics with stencil-type decals to accentuate the carbon underneath.

Next we added the highest-rate components on the market, including a full Dura-Ace TT groupo that features a 20-speed drivetrain, Dura-Ace dual-pivot brakes, and Dura-Ace TT Shifters.

Then we added the number 1 selling tri bars, the FSA Carbon Base Bar and FSA Carbon Pro Clip-on bars that give full adjustability up/down and in/out. They also come with FSA Aero Levers.

For the crankset, we used the new FSA SLK-light BB30 Carbon Crankset . It's the smoothest crankset you'll ever ride.

Top that off with a set of Reynolds 46C Carbon Wheels (or a different wheelset of your choice available through our custom setup program).

Submitted by Edward Christenson a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: July 29, 2010

Strengths:    It is very stiff, comfortable, the design is unique, and supplies a smooth fast ride.

Weaknesses:    n/a

Bottom Line:
This is an excellent bike for triathletes. I have ridden my T5 now for a little over a year. What I appreciate most about Fezzari and this bike is that they fit it for me at no additional price. Thats a great thing for me because I am 6' 7" and it can get hard to find a good fitting bike that I feel supplies me with the power I need to be competitive in triathlons. The bike has very little flex which is awesome because it makes you feel like all the work your doing is actually being put into the road and propelling you forward. I highly recommend this bike and this company. It has carried me through quite a few good races.

Favorite Ride:   Fezzari T5

Purchased At:   fezzari.com

Similar Products Used:   B2 Felt, Trek, Aegis

Submitted by heathtri a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2010

Strengths:    attention to detail on there bikes
stiff but really comfortable to ride
fast

Weaknesses:    none so far

Bottom Line:
I have been training and racing on the Fezzari T5 Tri bike for the past 2 years. I have had many opportunities to have been custom fit and had bikes built to fit me. Fezzari's normal sized produced bikes have fit me better than any other bike I've ridden. It has a ride quality that I have yet to see matched with it's amazing lateral stiffness yet vertical compliance. It is an amazingly smooth ride yet all my power that I attempt to produce seems to be going through the pedals and into the drive train. I love this bike and will ride it forever. And you can't beat Fezzari's customer service and attention to detail when inspecting there bikes that they send out to customers. Thanks Fezzari

Favorite Ride:   south fork

Purchased At:   Fezzari.com

Similar Products Used:   aegis, roark, softride

Bike Setup:   SRAM/ Dura-ace

Submitted by Heath a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2010

Strengths:    attention to detail on there bikes,
stiff yet comfortable bike
fast bike

Weaknesses:    haven't had any so far

Favorite Ride:   south fork