Vetta C15 Computers

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

Vetta C15

Submitted by Proflex857 a Recreational Rider from Albuquerque, NM

Date Reviewed: September 11, 2003

Strengths:    Inexpensive, basic computer. Color choices.

Weaknesses:    Sensitive to rain but easy to remedy - just pop the computer out of the mount and wipe off the mount & computer contacts. Dielectric grease helps too. Backlight would be helpful.

Bottom Line:
All the basic features with many color choices. Have used both the C15/16 for years.

Favorite Ride:   San Juan Huts CO to UT

Similar Products Used:   Avocet

Bike Setup:   Mtn (Bridgestone, Proflex) and road (Fuji, Look).

Submitted by Aaron Robinson a Cross Country Rider from Woodland Hills, Ca., U.S.A.

Date Reviewed: August 16, 2002

Strengths:    Comes in a variety of different colors. Display easy to read. Functions very well for road riding and MTB. Do not recommend for riding at night (display is not backlit)

Weaknesses:    None that I can come up with except that I got teased because mine is purple. (It's badass) Looked great on my black Diamond Back frame.

Bottom Line:
I have had this same computer on my bike for about 10 years i believe. I has never failed me. I take it through tough dirt roads, it has never fallen out once. Although I have dropped it several times, it always worked flawlessly. The best computer I have ever owned, however only the second one I have ever owned.

Favorite Ride:   Around the Chatsworth reservoir, and up Topanga Cyn.

Similar Products Used:   Avocet

Bike Setup:   one that was stolen yesterday