Inside Ride eMotion Roller System Rollers

4.85/5 (75 Reviews)

E-motion Rollers allow you to train with full power and freedom of motion.

• Easier
  • Safer
  • More satisfying
  • More effective than conventional rollers or trainers
    The E-motion comes with a MAGNETIC resistance unit and precision ALUMINUM drums. It is QUIET and RELIABLE and offers an amazing level of comfort and rideability. It’s a dream machine for the thousands of cyclists who are sick of conventional trainers, but want to ride indoors to stay fit.

Although the floating action will keep you "in the pocket" 95% of the time, for absolute security, our bumper system is exceptional. You cannot ride out of these rollers! For aggressive sprinting, and out of the saddle efforts, the bumpers will keep you up and cranking no matter how wild you get... without disturbing your steering or balance!

• Review Options:  Sorted by Latest Review | Sort by Best Rating

Submitted by GK

Date Reviewed: January 30, 2013

Strengths:    Great product and well designed. Really smooth. Nearly impossible to fall on. Would have to be an accident as in not paying attenuation. Please do not comment if you have not used the product. I have and feel it is one of the best training products I have.

Weaknesses:    Limited to no weaknesses.

Bottom Line:
    Smooth
    Well designed
    Safe
    Multiple resistances
    Easy to mount if you have one place to grab something
    Simple but effective
    Nearly perfect product
    Appears to be very durable after a year of heavy use by two riders

Submitted by Endurance Cyclist a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: December 18, 2012

Strengths:    Smooth, Fast, Resembles like you're actually ridding on the road or hills

Weaknesses:    "THERE ARE NO WEAKNESSESS IN THE INSIDE RIDE PRODUCT"

Bottom Line:
    To correct the poster stating that I said "I fell off of the rollers", Correction "I DID NOT FALL OFF THE ROLLERS" I was knocked off the rollers causing injuries to a prior healed injury. With confidence it is impossible to fall of the Inside Ride. I ride: 8hrs. (one 5min. bathroom brake), 10hrs. two 5min bathroom brakes, 13hrs. 2-3 five min bathroom brakes, 14hrs. (3-4 bathroom brakes), 16hrs. (four bathroom brakes). Even while riding with a pre-exsisting injury the "Inside Ride DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!!!" This is the most amazing product, and Yes I have even ridden my Inside Ride outside in the rain and wind storm to see how it holds up, %100, %100, %100. You will fall in love with the back and for motion even when climbing and sprinting. Just by using your right foot you can adjust the resistance, but Now Inside Ride has made it even easier with a wireless resistance control that mounts on your bars, Please go to www.insideride.com to get more information.
    There is never a reason to be afraid of riding on these rollers, This product is Incredibly easy for anyone to ride, from intermediate beginner to pro-level; It allows you to build confidence, strength, endurance, and enjoyment for a life time. The best way I can describe the Inside Ride "If you do what you've always done, You'll get what you've always gotten"

Submitted by Al a Recreational Rider

Date Reviewed: January 4, 2012

Strengths:    Smooth ride, feels like you're actually ridding

Weaknesses:    You run the risk of getting off the rollers and hurt yourself pretty bad.

Bottom Line:
    When I first saw your e-motion trainer I was impressed, but that quickly went away when I saw that the guy ridding it (he had rode it for almost 3000 miles at the time I saw him), a Gulf War Veteran riding in support of our troops, had a broken arm, when I asked him how that happened, he told me he had fallen off the trainer. I think I changed my mind immediately and realized how dangerous your trainer could be, if you go off the rollers while riding it. I don't think I'll be buying one any time soon, until this design peril is solved.

Favorite Ride:   Burke Gillman Trail

Submitted by cyclowerkz a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: December 10, 2011

Strengths:    Well Built.
    Excellent settings for varied workouts

Weaknesses:    Power Meter Readings if you are using their table off by 30-50 watts for me per level when compared to my powertap. Not accurate at all for me. Also a handle adjustment of resistance settings would be nice.

Bottom Line:
    This is my 4th season on these rollers. Can do everything from sprint intervals, mountain simulation, endurance rides etc. Anything as on the road. No maintence needed so far. Still the original belt. A great engaged workout. This was my first rollers and in about 20 minutes up and riding comfortably. No hands in about an hour.

Favorite Ride:   any mountaln

Purchased At:   Company Direct

Similar Products Used:   none. My first set of rollers. But compared to stationary mag/fluid trainers beats them hands down.

Bike Setup:   Parlee Z2
    Ax lightness deadalusseatpost, orion brakes. parlee FD clamp
    Zipp Crank, SL handlebars
    aligator cable and housing
    Tune Speedneedle

Submitted by Mark a Triathlete

Date Reviewed: November 8, 2011

Bottom Line:
    How do you know if these reviews are a plant by the manufacturer or outright manipulated lies from a media control agency?