SportCrafters ZRO PVC Rollers Rollers

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

No roller in the industry beats SportCrafters for smooth ride, quiet, reliable performance and rugged construction. You don’t have to be elite or pro to start your roller training regimen with our low profile frame which makes stopping and starting easy

-PVC drums
-Lifetime lubricated and sealed radial ball bearings
-Oversize axles (3/4" OD between bearings) will not flex
-Rugged power-coated steel folding frame always keeps 6 oversized rubber padded feet on the floor
-Low profile keeps you close to the ground -Knobs, not nuts. ... No tools needed for drum adjustment, or even complete disassembly

Submitted by IK a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: February 9, 2013

Strengths:    High quality design, smooth and quite ride, lifetime warranty, fair price, and absolutely exceptional service!

Bottom Line:
This review is about the high quality SportCrafters PVC Bicycle Roller and the exceptional customer service of the manufacturer, SportCrafters Inc. I purchased this roller a while ago and remain very impressed with its design and function. The roller is a professional grade machine, designed for life-time of trouble-free riding. The manufacturer backs that claim with the unlimited unconditional lifetime warranty. The roller features beautifully powder-coated in gloss-red color tubular steel folding frame, maintenance-free sealed radial ball bearings, and easily adjustable front drums. It is foldable for storage or transport and -- according to my bathroom scale -- weight only about 16 lbs. The low profile makes it easy to get on and off the roller.

Equally exceptional is the Customer Service rendered by SportCrafters Inc. My roller arrived in a sturdy package, which was damaged during transport. The impact dislodged a small plastic retainer on a frame hinge. I communicated this to the Company and Peter, the owner, immediately responded with the unsurpassed and very generous resolution. I was promptly sent another new roller and the package also contained a replacement retainer, with a tool and detailed instructions how to install in on my first trainer. As a result, I now have two new perfectly functional rollers. This action has moved me so much that I decided to keep the first roller with the replaced retainer and donate the second roller as a charity to my church for others to enjoy.

If you are looking for the highest quality roller, backed with a life-time guarantee and unsurpassed customer service, you need to try SportCrafters PVC Bicycle Roller and I promise you will not be disappointed. I'm a client and am not affiliated in any way with SportCrafters, Inc. I moved recently from Chicago, IL to Whidbey Island, WA and enjoy the beauty of my place everyday. However, it's raining here more frequently than it does in Midwest and my SportCrafters PVC Bicycle Roller allows me to keep my youthful spirit and good health at the age of 61. Thanks SportCrafters!

IK
Oak Harbor, WA.

Favorite Ride:   Tour de Whidbey

Purchased At:   SportCrafters, Inc.

Similar Products Used:   Kurt Kinetic Rock & Roll Pro

Tires: Vittoria Rubino PRO III
Tubes: Michelin A1 AirComp

Submitted by Vitix2 a Road Racer

Date Reviewed: June 13, 2006

Strengths:    Low profile of rollers makes for easy mount/dismounting, and getting started. Very stable base allows me to get out of the saddle with no problem. They look good, and they're smooth. Easy adjustment knobs. Good quality parts and materials. They'll last for ever.

Weaknesses:    Can't say that I've found any. the truth is, you don't ask much from a set of rollers. You want smoothness, quietness, stability, and longevity - that's it. These deliver just that.

Bottom Line:
I've had these these roller for two winter training seasons, and I have no complaints at all. I've only tried performance rollers in the past, and these are way better.

I opted for the PVC version because I'll never use them outside, wanted to avoid the squeeking noise that occur when sweat tire and roller make contact, and wanted to save a few bucks. I have no regrets about my purchase.

Similar Products Used:   Performance Travel Trak PVC rollers.

Bike Setup:   Merckx Premium W/ chorus, Pinarello Stelvio (Kens) W/ Chorus, Olmo Gara Pista W/Miche, Specialized Stumpjumper.