ROL Wheels C45R wheelsets - clincher

• Store Price

For criteriums, triathlons, flat-to-rolling road races and even cyclocross, our all-carbon clincher is fast, light and comfortable.

The C45R uses a mid-depth rim: it's light enough to accelerate and climb and a joy in cross winds, while its aerodynamics make you feel like you have an added gear at race speeds.

The C45R is 22.6 millimeters wide — a bit wider than most to improve the tire's aerodynamics and widen its contact patch for better handling. You'll get more out of your chosen tires with a wider rim.

The rims are made with a top-end 12k carbon weave and use quality aerospace resins that withstand braking heat to deliver consistent, worry-free braking performance. The rims' foam core dampens vibrations and road noise.

We hand-lace these beauties with lightweight Sapim CX-Ray spokes and DT Swiss's legendary 240S hubs, world renowned for their lightness, smooth bearings and durability. Our wheelbuilders appreciate DT's thoughtful designs, which minimize spoke head stress, allowing higher wheel tension and increased wheel durability.

It's almost a shame to save the C45R's fine ride for competition — take it for a long solo jaunt or a friendly group outing and you'll appreciate its quietness and smooth ride quality. You may find you'll want to take them out every day, and there's no rule against that.

No Reviews Found.

Rol Wheels C45R vs. ENVE ZIPP etc

Hello Folks, I am wondering if anyone has had a chance to try the Rol c45r? I've been eyeing a set of full carbon top-end rims for a while and I'm ready to buy but it's a tough commitment. On one hand, the new Zipp Firecrest are hard not to look at it but I keep coming back to Rol. I have a se ... Read More »