Spinergy Xaero Lite Road wheelsets - clincher

4.28/5 (29 Reviews)

Spinergy X Aero Lite Road Wheels: Spinergy X aero-Lite Wheelset is an Ultra light weight, high-performance wheel designed for racing on all types of courses.

Submitted by shane

Date Reviewed: May 13, 2014

Strengths:    Looks, performance, weight

Weaknesses:    none

Bottom Line:
These wheels have been the best wheel set ever. 7 years of good use, Serviced the hubs every 24 months there are still performing as new.
Now after 7 years I have broken a spoke. I emailed Joe at Spinergy wheels and the response to getting another spoke out to me was fantastic. You cant go past these wheels or the SERVICE.

Submitted by Leo Gmehling

Date Reviewed: December 2, 2013

Strengths:    Ive never had any problems ,pulled hub apart cleaned and went back together well.
stayed true for 8 years.

Weaknesses:    i have now buckled wheel ,No shops want to touch, shop that used to sell them tried and spoke snapped.
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET REPLACEMENT SPOKES.

Bottom Line:
GREAT wheels but cant access spare parts.

Submitted by Steen

Date Reviewed: April 28, 2013

Strengths:    Stiffness, comfortabel and fast wheels

Weaknesses:    Nothing

Bottom Line:
The Best wheels for All kind of bicycling

Submitted by Frank Gallo

Date Reviewed: October 5, 2012

Strengths:    Durability, I have 5 sets of Spinergy Xaero wheels. They just keep on rolling smoothly requiring little truing and upkeep. Love these wheels! And when you do need parts, the company provides great service.

Bottom Line:
Great product and great service. The PBO spokes really help smooth out the ride.

Submitted by D

Date Reviewed: September 30, 2012

Strengths:    light! beautiful! solid

Weaknesses:    none so far

Bottom Line:
Got these a couple of weeks before the 2012 Levi's Gran Fondo. I rode 3 rides before and climbed beautifully. They are exactly what i was looking for to replace my Mavic Aksiums that are stock with my bike. they feel lighter, look awesome, and do not break the bank! I weigh 170lbs, and have been very comfortable with the durability. I got them off of ebay for $450 and I'm glad I didn't spend 3 times that much. Great wheels, I haven't had to true them, even after the Levi Gran Fondo where some of the roads have pot holes ready to give a beating!