Curtlo Cyclocross Older Cyclocross Bike

Same basic features as their Custom Road frames, but with cantilever mounts. True Temper OX Gold/Platinum tubes.

• Breezer dropouts
• Ovalized seat and down tube
• Straight or "banana" seat stays
• Seatpost = 27.2mm
• Front derailleur clamp = 28.6mm
• Your choice, either 1" or 1-1/8" steerer
• Finish = Single color powdercoat

Davo   Road Racer [Feb 24, 2011]

Custom is everything they say it is. The bike was made for my body size and body weight and handling preferences.

You don't get the frame in a week, so be prepared to wait. Just remember Richard Sachs has a XX year waiting list, so doug isn't so bad.

I studied the reviews, met the man and ordered the frame. I got exactly what I wanted. Beautiful welds, graceful lines, rides like a dream and has soul. Doug takes the time to listen and the end product reflects his skill as a builder as well as his paying attention to what you need. I also own a custom Ti frame I had custom made by Seven Cycles before I got the Curtlo. If I were doing it again I would have bought both frames from Curtlo. A deal at twice the price and super quality and performance. A crash in the off season required a repair (tube replacement) and I got it in time at a great price. That means a lot as a racer. I would recommend Curtlo as a great bike bike with great service.

Similar Products Used: Kona Jake the Snake, Specialized CX, Redline, Ibex, etc. for Cyclocross. Seven Cycles road bike