Trek Navigator 100 2002 Cruiser Bike

Trek Navigator 100 2002 Cruiser Bike

[Feb 09, 2010]
C. Murray

Strength:

Rider body position is up so you can see down the road without a strain on your neck or back. Seat is wide enough to be comfortable. Easy to shift.

Rubber boots on the front fork shocks are split and ready to fall off.

Comfortable to ride and reasonably priced. Easy to shift and seems to be holding up overall.

[Jul 10, 2009]
Damon

Strength:

very well pu togewther

I love the bike although i have a had a few problems but the were easy to fix and chep to do so it nothing major. Other that that i love the bike and it is extremly comfortable and i will be using for the MS 150 cityto shor bike ride in october anybody please feel free to donate at this link http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=10329&team_id=169109

just click donate to damon

[Jul 08, 2008]
JJH

Strength:

-Light weight for it's class/price range
-Very good granny gear allows you to climb any hill
-Shifts smoothly
-Front shocks and shock on seat post provide a great ride
-Tires are great for on and (most) off road
-Our bikes have required basically ZERO maintenance

My wife and I bought a pair of Navigator 100's. We both love our bikes. I am 6'3" and this bike is by far the most comfortable that I looked into purchasing (I got the largest frame option). It works extremely well on bike paths and country roads. After a long ride you can rest assured that your legs will be the only thing sore!

Schwinn

[Aug 26, 2007]
JimTheStoneMaker

Strength:

Comfortable riding position. Good looking paint. Easy to shift. Stay's tuned. Comes with nice on/off road tires.

I purchased this bike to replace my mountain bike. I love the cruiser style and yet still can ride off road. I ordered the bike with the largest frame posible and it fits me well. I am 6'4 230lbs.

[Aug 19, 2004]
TullyAhanu

Strength:

Rides well and feels solid, even on gravel. Shifts easily. Granny gear will let you ride up almost any hill.

Woman's frame doesn't have enough space for a water bottle. Woman's frame requires an adapter to mount on vehicle's bicycle rack.

Trek's Navigator 100 has given me new motivation to ride. I had trouble with my hands, wrist, back, and tusch with my mountain bike. With my Trek, I'm enjoying the scenery more, and I feel great!

[Feb 06, 2004]
jason

Strength:

nice front shock. nice rims and tires. very lightweight.easy to shift and stays tuned well. good looks

plastic pedals. i prefer heavier alluminum or steel pedals

very comfortable cruiser type bike with 7 speeds. awesome looks and even for me a 6'1 290 lb rider-it is extremely well built. i also ride a haro trail bike and the trek is much more easy on my back. this bike is the perfect around town cruiser.for 250-300 price range-you cant go wrong

[Jul 13, 2003]
Jimwgower

Strength:

The tires are aggresive enough for hardpack dirt or even light gravel. I thought about stealing them for my mountain bike. Shifters are great if you're not used to shifting . Easily adjustable riding position. Good lookin' bike and all around fun ride.

For the price and what this bike is designed for there are none.

I bought this bike for my wife because she didn't like riding position of the hybrid and mountain bikes. She fell in love with it whenever she rode it for the first time. Part of that had to have been the looks of the bike. This is our second Trek bike and we don't have a complaint about their products. The guys at ProBike here in the city are awesome as well.

Dime store comfort bikes from her youth.