Aegis Aro Svelte - Race Stock 2002 Road Bike

Aro Svelte - Race Stock

km53jinx   Recreational Rider [Feb 22, 2003]

Climbing, acceleration, and sheer fun to ride. Look no further. Great finish of paint. Mine has no decals (ordered special) and is Lupine color. This carbon frame is built for the lighter weight rider (frame is weight limited).

For the type of riding I do, I find no faults with this bike frame from Aegis. I am certain anyone would be impressed with the ride quality.

This is the 4th Aero Svelte I have had and first Race Stock buildup. At 12 1/2 pounds, it is the lightest and best riding outfit I have owned of approx. 30 bikes over the years. I ride approx. 12,000 miles per year. Mostly level to low rolling hills. This is the best climbing ride I have had and smoothest to rid the ride of vibrations. I will never be without this bike again though it might be a different one. Patty at Cyclesport in North Platte, Nebraska is the best to deal with also and I recommend doing business there any way you can. Paint and finish on the Aegis is very good and I cannot fault it any way. I love this bike.

Similar Products Used: Calfee Designs Dragonfly Pro, Merlin Extralight, Trek 5900 Project One