KHS Inc. Flite 700 2002 Road Bike

KHS Inc. Flite 700 2002 Road Bike

[Jul 31, 2011]
gil

Strength:

I have found to be strong all around. To the guy who said the welding looks a little rough I have to say, hum bug rough smooth the bike performs the way it should.

So far none just my legs

I just gotb myb KHS 700, I am more than happy. I use to race mtn bikes and I am looking to get in to road racing, I have to say that I could not have made a better choice. I just got my 700 flite today and being the hard headed mtn biker that I use to be I had to put the bike to the test(plural) it handled every fast turn dry or wet. I went out on a mission expecting to take a good spill; the bike did it its part, love it. Light weight and sturdy.

Raleigh

[Aug 24, 2002]
kevin mckenna

Strength:

full 105 everything, (brakes hub etc) nice package, lightweight, yet strong, high quality rims and carbon fork solid all around racer,

climbers need the third ring as the 2 ring is set up for flat speed, the welds are big and ugly like a mtn bike so the bike is not as pretty as the more expensive competition, the rims use cheap liners that warp when they get hot, like braking at the bootm of a hill, which cause flats so big you cant patch em, get that fixed right away!!! better pedals are the first upgrade, everything else is a class act the geometry is tight so the 700 feels small at first but this generates alot of power to the wheels

i bought this bike on line and got a substantial discout, it was expertly set up then shipped. and i got a 100$ gift certificate, i ride 20 miles minimum at avg 19 mph, hills and flats hve done centuries on board without fault, great bike for the money and even if you spent alot more you are still gettin a bargain

[Aug 07, 2002]
alcost

none yet!

Just got into road biking, via triathlons. Awesome first bike, so far. Light, sturdy, fast. I am very happy with the stock setup...

GT mountain bikes

[May 23, 2002]
Deadfrog

First new bike in 12 years. I looked at the Giants, Cannondales and Trek and this was the best deal component wise. I rode a century on it last week and it was great! I commute on it daily and it feels like it will be a solid platform for years to come.

[Feb 20, 2002]
Mike

Strength:

Light, quick, handles well

SPD pedals a little difficult for quick take offs

Beautiful ride. Carbon fork does a great job at dampening vibrations. Great handling and the Velomax Circuits that the nike come with are the fastest I''ve been on for the price. Too top it off the bike wieghts in at 19.2 pounds rather the 22.6 as advertised.

Trek 1200