Bianchi Advantage 2003 Hybrid Bike

Advantage

Matt Walker   Commuter [Jan 02, 2004]
Strength:

Ideal posture for me, very comfortable saddle, good post and front wheel suspension. The bike is well built and very light.

The shifting is a bit finicky, but compared to my girlfriend's Giant Cypress, it is much more solid. The original pedals were definitely not as good as the ones I replaced them with.

I am not very experienced in biking yet, but this bike feels quite solid to me. I mainly use it to get me to and from school, which is roughly a mile from my house. I also use it for recreational riding around Austin and in northeast Texas. The bike has a nice upright posture that is comfortable for me when commuting. However, the seat can be moved back to give enough rib room to really lean over the bars and generate some power. Unfortunately, the handle bars tilt is _not_ adjustable, so be warned that the bike is meant for upright riding. The bike has been dependable, surviving some rough handling, off roading, and use by my younger brother who is significantly taller and heavier than me.

Similar Products Used: Girlfriend's Giant Cypress (doesn't fit me, but my only option when riding with my brother since he does not own a bike).
OVERALL