Cannondale Ironman 800 2003 Road Bike

Ironman 800

jake   Recreational Rider [Sep 06, 2009]
Strength:

The acceleration on this bike was amazing, i could feel it jerk when i peddled harder, the response was immediate and defined

My derailer is not very responsive or sturdy, it reacts poorly to acceleration and shifts.

WOW, nothing but good things about this bike. i bought it used with 800 miles for 450. But it had a ton of custom parts!

Similar Products Used: no like it, this was my introduction to serious biking
Carlos   Recreational Rider [Aug 09, 2006]
Strength:

Light, quick, sharp looking, stiff, nice geometry.

The shock vibration is less but still hardon little bumps.

The bike is very nice looking and very light.
The acceleration is amazing; there is a quick response to a strong pedal stroke, which I found interesting comparing with a Colnago with better equipment, and the geometry is perfect for me.

Similar Products Used: Orbea, Kestrel.
cory armitage   Triathlete [Jan 17, 2004]
Strength:

rims are light and very aero. I love the tubing. the fork is carbon and also very aero!!!

none so far. I dont like that alot of the comp.s are differant but most are ultegra.

very nice!!! I love the hole setup. I had the front derailer changed from a 105 to ultegra. the wheels are very nice. there areo and thick like Zipp 303 or 404's and the spoke count is only 16 plus the spokes are bladed so they are more aero!! the tubing is awsome!!! thick and very aero.