Blackburn Mars 3.0 Lights

Blackburn Mars 3.0 Lights

Blackburn Mars 3.0 tailight is named after a bright red planet visible from afar, the Mars 3.0 has seven superbright red LED?s inside a sleek water resistant case. Lens optics increase visible distance and side LED?s provide 180 degree safety-boosting vis

[Aug 04, 2010]
Todd

Strength:

Bright, Small, lightweight, waterproof, price, easy mounting

The button is a little small, but it's not like you are pushing it that often.

I do a lot of my riding at night, and some streets around my house are not very well lit. After reading a few reviews on this light, I decided to go ahead and pick it up. I have to say, what a great tail light. It is so bright. My friend has a cateye and my other buddy has a bell, and the Blackburn is at least 3 to 4 times bright then those lights. I really like the amber side lights too. I would highly recommend picking this up for city/night riding, it really is a great product.

Bell
Cateye

OVERALL
[May 10, 2010]
Carter

Strength:

extremely bright, long battery life

I got this light years ago to replace a cateye one that had fallen off on a ride before. This is the brightest tailight i have ever seen, its battery life is incredible and it has several different modes of flash and a steady mode. It is also not big and bulky and wont make you look like a Fred, perfect for the minimalist roadie looking for an effective taillight or even the Fred looking for the end all be all of taillights. You will not be disappointed!

numerous cateye taillights